Chapter 3

Hi guys and gals I'm surprised that this story has received any feedback. And yes I know that Digimon have no gender but this is a fanfic so what did you expect?

*edits made March 2018*

Chapter 3

I woke up feeling two furry limbs wrapped around me almost desperatly I looked down only to see Renamon hugging me. "So it wasn't a dream." I whispered to myself. My face flushed a bright red once I realized that she had her legs wrapped around me as well. "She sure is clingy." I thought as my blush subsided. Turning my gaze to left I looked over to my alarm clock only to see it was 5:30 in the morning.

"I can probably relax for a half hour then get ready for school... if she wasn't latched onto me at the moment." I thought as I began trying to pry myself out of her grasp. The more I struggled the tighter she would grasp me. Renamon then proceeded to nuzzle my cheek lightly in her sleep causing to blush again. I tried slipping myself from her arms but the more I moved the more she would whimper and grasp me even tighter.

"Can't move this starting to hurt..."

This is hopeless.

"Renamon..." I whispered.

"ZZZ..." No response.

"Renamon You squeezing me a bit too hard." I wheezed with a bit of pain in my voice.

"... H-huh?" Renamon said waking up. She then looked at how close she held me to her and immediately let go. "S-sorry Mike." She apologized with a red face. "It's fine just don't squeeze me too hard next time." I said.

"Anyways can you get out my room real quick? I need to get dressed." I told her. She nodded and left the room without a word.

Soon...

I walked out of my my room and walked to the kitchen and found a note pinned on the fridge.

Mike your Mom and I have to take a double shift tonight so we'll be heading back at around 11:30 p.m. There should be some leftovers from yesterday in the fridge.

-Dad

"Close call... how did they not notice her?" I thought before grabbing a Cinnamon roll, I was just about to head out the door... until Renamon blocked my path. She looked at me with a frown on her face. "Where are you going?" She questioned sternly. "To school?" I answered not exactly sure where this was going. "No you're not you're staying right here." She responded simply. "Wait wat?" I thought. "Are you kidding me?" I asked She shook her head in response.

"Renamon I have to go to school." I tried to reason with her. "I SAID NO!" she shouted causing me to flinch. She began tearing up again as she wrapped her arms around me. "Mike I already lost you once, I don't want to lose you again you're my only friend." She sniffled.

"Only friend does she not have any besides me?"

I wrapped my arms around her and tried to be as sympathetic as I could.

"Listen Renamon I understand you thought I was dead for a while but I have go to school if I dont my parents are going to ground me for the rest of my life, I promise when I get back we'll hang out." I told her. "Can't you just stay her with me?" she pleaded. "Renamon if missing school wasn't so important I'd probably miss everyday." I told her honestly only to let go.

"I'll be back at around 3:30 (P.M) okay." I informed her causing her nod sadly. "I won't be gone long Renamon I'll be back later. I reassured her as I left the door. I waved goodbye and started running to school.

Renamon P.O.V.

"Don't go... please" I whispered. I didn't want him to leave, he doesn't understand how much I care for him, he doesnt even remember what we've been throug anymore! I can't let that happen again...

No not can't, I won't. He's my mate and I will always be there for him.

"He technically isn't considering the fact you've never told him about your feelings for him" A part of me argued causing me to slump "How do I tell him? This could feel like taboo for him and even if it isnt who knows if he'll feel the same?!"

"Pull yourself together Rena I need to follow Mike" I mused.

Before running off I remembered what Mike had said... the possibility of people not accepting what I am. "I need to find a way to disguise myself first I dont want this 'Animal control' coming after me" I thought

I grabbed some of his clothes and decided to put them on I've never quite understood why Mike wears them all the time. "Now all I need is something to keep my face hidden" I thought. I looked around and found some sort of helmet. "Its strange but at least it'll keep my face hidden." I thought while putting on the helmet.

"Don't worry Mike I'm on my way." I said to myself before heading out the-

Ow!

My face smacked right into some strange invisible wall. (A/N its a sliding door) I tried walking through it but I ended walking into it again. I then remembered how I got into this house I had the same problem when I tried to get in this house but I just ended up breaking it through force... but I don't want do that again besides Mike could get upset if I destroyed anything."There should be a opening mechanism somewhere." I pondered as I looked around.

"This may take a while"

Three hours later... (Mike P.O.V.)

I was starting to feel guilty for leaving Renamon alone at the house she practically begged me to stay. "I'll make it up to her... somehow." I said to myself but right now I have to focus on my art work.

*TAP-TAP*

"...Its probably nothing"

*TAP-TAP*

"Not looking." I thought clearly annoyed

*TAP-TAP*

"AGH! THAT'S IT!" Looking towards the window I easily spotted purple gloved hand quickly tap the the window next to me. "RENAMON?!" I nearly shouted. I excused myself and ran out of classroom. I walked towards the window where I spotted her hand. I looked at her and was surprised that she had my clothes on... not to mention she had my cosplay Samus helmet on... Daw that's adorable. I grabbed her hand to go off to a seluded area.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked (more like yelled). "I'm here to accompany you." Renamon responded with a smile as she took off her helmet. "What?! Renamon you can't be here!" I told her. " But why?" She asked sadly while her ears lowered. "Its not safe here for you, if I was able to see your disguise others could notice too." I answered. She slumped down in defeat. "But-"

"Renamon please go home I'll be back soon." I inturrupted her

"O-okay" She sniffed. I hugged her in reassurance. "Now hurry you don't want to be caught." She nodded in response inly to put the helmet back on and dash away into the distance. "Damn she's fast" I thought as I walked inside my class. I'm just glad I had the situation under control just imagine what would happen if she actually walked into the classroom. I shook the the the thought outta of my head as I continued drawing.

Sorry for not posting on Saturday I had to do a freaking English project... Anyways I'm finding it harder and harder to write this story but that wont stop me.

See ya peeps