Chapter 19

Third Person POV

After Taehyung floated with Jungkook for a bit Jin called everyone to come eat some snacks and to reapply sunscreen to the baby of the group

"Eomma dis stinky" Taehyung said while making a disgusted face.

"Well you have to wear it baby if you don't want your skin turn all red." Jin said as he applied the sunscreen on Taehyungs back.

Yoongi smirks before walking over to Jungkook who is eating half of a sandwich "I see you were having fun with Taehyung."

"Oh shut up. I wasn't having fun with that waste of space." Jungkook scowled.

"That's not what it looked like out there" Jimin said from behind Jungkook.

"What do you know midget." Jungkook said before taking another bite of his sandwich.

"we'll see about that" Yoongi said before calling Taehyung over.

"Yoonie-appa?" Taehyung said before making grabby hands at Yoongi.

"Hey  Taebaby." Yoongi said picking Taehyung up then kisses his cheek.

"Hi Minnie an Kookie." Taehyung said waving at the two.

 "Hi Little One." Jimin said while Jungkook just huffed.

"Did you have fun with Kookie baby?" Yoongi said bouncing Taehyung a little.

"Mhm Kookie wet TaeTae on da watew but nu gets wet. Ish was supew funs." Taehyung said jumping in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi smirked at Jungkook while Jungkook just rolled his eyes walking away. Yoongi walked to the basket with all the snacks and handed Taehyung some Goldfish. Yoongi walked to one of the chairs and opens the Goldfish pack.

"Say ahhhhh Taebaby." Yoongi said holding out a goldfish in front of Taehyung's mouth.

"Ahhhhhh." Taehyung said opening his mouth wide.

Yoongi placed the goldfish in Taehyung's moth before eating a few himself. 

"Mmmmmm yummy appa." Taehyung said with half chewed goldfish in his mouth.

"No talking with food in your mouth Taebaby." Yoongi said holding more goldfish in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his mouth and ate more goldfish. This happened until all the goldfish was gone. Yoongi wiped his hand before walking back to the shallow end of the pool.

 "Yoongi I'll take him off your hands." Namjoon said walking up to Yoongi.

Yoongi glared at him "And why should I? Last time we left him alone with you he was assaulted." 

 Namjoon flinched before looking down 'Did we really assault him? He seemed like he liked it. Though he did yell at us afterwards. Maybe we shouldn't be allowed near him'

"Joonie-appaaaa" Taehyung said making grabby hands at Namjoon.

"Taehyung don't you want to go with Yoongi?" Namjoon said looking up at Taehyung.

"Joonie-appa." Taehyung whined making his grabby hands more aggressive.

Yoongi sighed before giving Taehyung to Namjoon but not before whispering "Hurt him again and I'll destroy you." 

Namjoon nodded before going in the water with Taehyung.

"Okay little prince do you want appa to teach you how to swim?" Namjoon asked as he carried Taehyung in the water.

"Mhm TaeTae wan oo swim wike fishie." Taehyung said while wiggling like a fish.

"Okay little prince appa is gonna let you float on your back. All you have to do is relax okay little prince?" Namjoon said while double checking Taehyung's floaties.