Chapter 18

Yoongi lifted Taehyung up and placed him on his hip as he walked up the stairs to get him ready for the pool. Yoongi dressed Taehyung with some swimming shorts and a T-shirt.

'We're gonna have to go to the store to but him some floaties' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Are you ready to go swimming Taebaby" Yoongi said to Taehyung lifting him up and spinning him around.

Taehyung nodded laughing loudly.

"I'll be right back I have to change okay Taebaby"  Yoongi said as he put Taehyung on the bed and walked to the bathroom to change.

Taehyung waited on the bed swinging his legs trying to wait patiently but Taehyung got bored to easily so he decided to explore his Yoonie appa's room. Taehyung jumped of the bed and started to explore, he started with the drawers. The first drawer was filled with papers that Taehyung declared as boring, the second drawer had a pair of weird glasses. Taehyung put them on right when Yoongi walked in with his swimming trunks on.

"Yoonie appa wook TaeTae gwasses" Taehyung said making a funny face at Yoongi.

"Taehyung put those down" Yoongi said running to Taehyung pulling the glasses his face and puts them back in the drawer.

"But Yoonie appa TaeTae looked siwwy" Taehyung said behind Yoongi.

"I know Taebaby but we have to get to the pool remember?" Yoongi said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked to the kitchen.

"Yoonie appa TaeTae scared. What if TaeTae fall and TaeTae no get back up" Taehyung said following closely behind Yoongi.

"Your appa's will never let that happen okay Taebaby." Yoongi said as he and Taehyung joined the others.

"Awww baby boy you look so cute in your swimming trunks" Jin said s he was packing their pool bag.   

"Eomma pwetty" Taehyung said causing him and Jin to blush.

"Okay can we go now" Jungkook said coming down the stairs with his swimming trunks on and no shirt.

"Hey you little shit put a fucking shirt on" Jimin said forgetting that Taehyung was right there.

"Little shit" Taehyung repeated causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Good job Jimin now Taehyung ha a potty mouth" Namjoon said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Sorry I forgot" Jimin said as scratched the back of his head.

"I don't see why we cant curse in front of this thing. If he's gonna be living with us he's gonna have t get used to it" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms.

"Ugh whatever let's just go to the pool" Jin said as he picks Taehyung up and takes him to the car.

Namjoon grabbed the pool bag and followed Jin to the car. Yoongi glared at Jimin and Jungkook before heading to the car.

"Damn what did I miss" Hoseok said as he walked into the living room to see Jungkook and Jimin staring at the door.

"Nothing Hobi hyung" Jimins said as he walked to the door.

"Welp come on Jungkook we have a pool to get to" Hoseok said as he runs out the door.

"Huh....oh yeah" Jungkook said as he walks out the door not forgetting to lock it.

Jin placed taehyung into his car seat, buckling up and heading to the drivers seat.

"Eomma little shit" Taehyung said giggling.

"Baby boy that is a no-no word. Jimiin shouldn't have sad that in front of you" Jin said clenching his fist tightly.

"Eomma otay ?" Taehyung  asked watching Jin's fist having slight flashbacks.