Chapter 15

Third person P.O.V

After the movie Jin took Taehyung to his room and tucked him he went downstairs to see all of the boys glaring at Namjoon.

"Why are you all glaring at him" Jin said as he crossed his arms waiting for a answer.

"We should be glaring at both of you for what you did to Taehyung" Yoongi said slightly jealous of the two boys.

"You guys heard us" Jin said his face pale.

"Yes we did and Hobi was sleep but I'm guessing he knows what happened now." Jimin said shyly avoiding eye contact.

"Well we didnt completely ruin his innocence since all we think that he's still a virgin" Namjoon said his voice and overall presence seeming relaxed.

"That's not the point you didn't even consult us when this happened you were just going to act like nothing happened." Yoongi said raising his voice slightly.

"Well we didnt want to make things awkward for him since he doesnt know about any of that stuff while in little space." Namjoon said raising his voice louder that Yoongi's was previously.

"Well maybe you shouldnt have done it to him in the first place then he would still be pure but no you tainted his with your pervertedness" Yoongi yelled getting up from his seat.

"Well maybe you should shut your fucking mouth before i do it for you lazy scumbag" Namjoon yelled getting up from his seat too.

"Guys stop fighting you're gonna wake Tae up" Hobi said trying to calm everybody down.

"SHUT UP" Yoongi and Namjoon said at the same time.

"A-A-Appa's f-f-fight cause TaeTae" Taehyung said from upstairs making everybody turn towards the crying hyrbid.

"NO we aren't fighting because you pumpkin" Hoseok said trying to calm the younger doen but Taehyung wasnt having it.

"NO APPA SAID NEVER LIE, LIE IS BAD" Taehyung yelled making evryone feel bad.

"No we arent lying Taebaby" Yoongi said trying to show that he wasnt mad but was failing miserably.

"Fine since you lie to TaeTae TaeTae will go bye-bye" Taehyung said running up the stairs and slammed the door to a room that boys assumed was his.

"I TOLD YALL THAT YOU WOULD WAKE TAEHYUNG UP BUT DID YOU LISTEN NO" Hoseok said annoyed at how his friends were acting.

"You two need to cool off then we will talk about it later but right nw we have to confort the little that is crying upstairs." Jimin said walking up the stairs quietly looking for Taehyung.

When Jimin went upstairs he was looking in every room for Taehyung but he couldn't find him.

"TaeTae where are you" Jimin yelled looking high and low for the boy.

"Leave TaeTae lone" Jimin heard Taehyung say but he couldn't find out where.

"Come on TaeTae come out please" Jimin begged looking in the Little's room to find it empty.

"Minnie hate TaeTae to?" Taehyung asked from his hiding place.

"No Minnie could never hate you. How about you come out and we will go away from all of your other appa's. We will have a TaeTae and Minnie day okay" Jimin said walking into Yoongi's room to see the hybrid slowly walking out of the bathroom with tear stains on his face.

"Weally" Taehyung said his eyes shining with happiness.

"Yep so let's go get you dressed little one" Jimin said holding out his hand.

Taehyung took Jimin's hand and they walked together Little's room to get ready. Jimin dressed Taehyung up in a oversized pink sweater and some white shorts with some white shoes.

"See you look so cute" Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Yay TaeTae cute" Taehyung said walking out of the room scared to see his appa's.

"Don't worry little one your mean appa's aren't in there they went to the basement to calm down" Jimin said as he picked Taehyung up and placed him on his hip.

"Are appa's mad at TaeTae" Taehyung asked as he placed his head in he crook of Jimin's neck.

"No little one they were just arguing because of something stupid." Jimin said going outside and into the garage.

"Minnie has lots cars" Taehyung said in awe of how many cars they have.

"Not all of these are mine silly but we are going to be taking this one" Jimin as pointing to a bright red motorcycle.

Taehyung gasped and wiggles out of Jimin's arms before running to the motorcycle and started to stare at it.

'This is shiny like an apple. Does it taste like one?' Taehyung thought before trying to lick the motorcycle.

Jimin grabbed two helmets before turning around to see Taehyung trying to lick the motorcycle. Jimin ran to Taehyung and pulled him away from the motorcycle slightly scaring him.

"Little one don't lick that it's dirty and it will get you sick"Jimin said placing the helmet on Taehyung's head causing the latter to squeal loudly.

"TaeTae's hat" Taehyung said tilting his head confused but happy at the same time.

"This to keep you safe while riding" Jimin said going on the motorcycle.

Taehyung followed suit and sat on the motorcycle holding onto Jimin afraid he's gonna fall.

"Hang in little one" Jimin said putting his helmet on and starting the motorcycle.

"Okay Minnie" Taehyung said holding onto Jimin's waist super tight.

Jimin rode off out of the garage and into the streets. Jimin loves riding his motorcycle it made him be free and he loved the wind on his body. Taehyung on the other hand eyes were crossed and was scared for his life, he was on the brink of tears until he opened his eyes. Taehyung was in awe with how fast they were passing everything, he watched as Jimin passed by cars after cars. Taehyung has declared that he loved motorcycles.

Authors note: Finally a update I had some inspiration so I might update again this week I'm not sure but stay on the look out. SEE YOU NEXT TOME MY PEASANTS