Chapter 16

Third person P.O.V

The four boys were in the basement, Jin was in the corner on the brink of tears, Namjoon and Yoongi were fighting, and Hoseok was trying to break it up but he would just end up getting yelled at. Hoseok decided to go upstairs and check on Taehyung and Jimin, as he was going upstairs he noticed that is was weirdly quiet. Hoseok walked into Taehyung's room to see him gone, he started to panic. Hoseok started running all around the house looking for the hybrid, he went downstairs to see Namjoon and Yoongi fist fighting while Jin was trying to break them up.

"GUYS" Hoseok yelled echoing around the room.

"What the hell do you want Hoseok" Yoongi said wiping his bloody nose.

"Taehyung is misssing." Hoseok said quietly.

The whole room was dead silent, all you could hear was the heavy breathing of Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok and Jin's small sniffles.

"MY BABY" Jin said yelled tears going down his cheeks as he got up and ran out looking for the hybrid.

"You know that this is your fault right." Hoseok said his voice laced with disappointment.

"Hey it's his fault." Yoongi said pointing at Namjoon.

"ITS BOTH OF YOU GUY'S FAULT YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS CRYING BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THAT HE BROKE IS APART. NAMJOON YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AFTER WHAT YOU AND JIN DID AND YOONGI YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE THEY PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY HURT TAEHYUNG. " Hoseok yelled as Namjoon and Yoongi held their head down like children being scolded.

Jin walked down the stairs with a sad face as he sat down on the chair.

"It's either Taehyung ran away and Jimin is looking for him or Jimin took Taehyung somewhere." Jin said his voice emotionless.

"Well then lets just wait here for them" Yoongi said sitting down feeling guilty for ignoring his Taebaby.

With Jimin and Taehyung

Taehyung's P.O.V

Minnie and I was riding on his cool speedcicle. I asked Minnie where we was going but he told me it was a surprise, I don't like surprises.

Every time daddy gave me a surprise I would have yucky white stuff all over me and purple dots everywhere. I decided not to think about my bad daddy and snuggle up against Minnie appa. I feel the speedcicle slow down and finally stop, I took off my hat and shook my head trying to get it back to normal. I hear Minnie appa laugh while I poured.

'Why Minnie appa laughing at me' I thought to myself

I feel myself get picked up so I look up to see that I'm on Minnie appas with my legs around his neck.

"Woah Minnie appa tall" I said as I look at everything form up high.

"Yep Minnie appa is the tallest of them all." Minnie appa said smiling weirdly.

"Minnie appa what this" I said grabbing his lips and making them go back into the smile.

"TaeTae that's called a smirk and only me and your other appas can look at you like that. If anyone else looks at you like this tell your appa's and we will go hurt them" Minnie said making a ball with his hand.

I grab Minnie's hand as he walks to a big shiny place with lots of funny people walking around.

"Minnie appa where are we?" I asked as a man with a white face and red stuff all over his lips comes to us.

I start to cry as the scary man touched my ears.

"TaeTae calm down we are at a carnival." Minnie said as he walked away from the scary man.

"What carnval" I asked looking at all the pretty lights.

"It's a place where people go to have fun." Minnie said as he went to a little box that had stuffed animals everywhere

"Minnie appa TaeTae want, TaeTae want" I said making grabby hands for the monkey plushie.

"Okay I'm gonna put you down so I can win it okay." Minnie appa said putting me on the ground.

I grabbed on Minnie appa pants so I don't lose him. I watch as he grabs some balls and throws them at the bottles. Minnie appa threw the balls so hard that they ripped through the pretty box.

"H-H-Here you g-go" the nice lady in the box said as she handed Minnie appa the big fluffy monkey.

"Thank you miss" Minnie appa said handing me the monkey plushie.

I grabbed him and squealed. I started to twirl around with the monkey in my arms.

"I shall call you Apowwo" I said squeezing Apollo.

"Let's go get something to eat" Minnie appa said as he grabbed my hand that wasn't holding Apollo in and walked us to a table.

"Okay little one stay here with Apollo and don't move okay." Minnie appa said.

"Otay" I said climbing the chair and being sure to stay extra still.

Minnie went to talk to a man and the man gave him some food. Minnie appa walked to me and handed me some weird yellow stuff and some brown thing.

"Minnie appa what this" I said poking the food.

"This little one is chicken tenders and french fries" Minnie appa pointing to the chicken and fries.

"This fwies and chicken" I asked picking up some fries.

"Yep Little one there're very yummy" Minnie appa said holding a chicken tender to my mouth.

I open my mouth and Minnie appa puts it in my mouth (😏😏)

"Mmmmmm thish ish yummy" I said while still chewing the chicken tender.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Minnie appa said making a meany face.

"Sowwy" I said holding my head down as my ears flip down.

"Are you ready to go back home little one" minnie said as we finished our food.

"Yes appa" I said as I put my thumb in my mouth as I tried to keep my eyes opened.

"Don't fall asleep on me know little one" Minnie appa said as he picked me up and walked back to his speedcicle. That was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

Authors note: finally an update. Here's what you guys have been waiting for. Until next time my peasants