30.

1 week later....

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Hakeem red love heart would like to FaceTime you..." said siri.

"Shut the fuck up" I said and switched off my phone.

Before I caught Hakeem's ass texting Jaliyah I was supposed to stay at his house but I'm staying at home theee fuck.

I already told Jamal if he knock on our door to say I'm not here, with his bitch ass. Stupid ass nigga thought I was the one to play with.

Since I can't physically go to school I'm doing it online. We on criminal law now. My dad comes over to give me the worksheets handed out in class then leaves now Jamal is back home.

I was scrolling through my Instagram with my speaker on listening to SZA- Good days, mumbling the lyrics when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I groaned.

"It's me biiittttcchhb" shouted Kayla, coming in with two bags of chic fil a.

"Hey bitch" I said leaning in for a hug.

"How you been holding up?" She asked.

"I'm good girl, I just wanna go out" I said.

"How about uno hake.." and before she could finish I interrupted. "Say his name around me and we gon fight" I said smiling.

"Ok Tee chill he boo'd up tho" she said side eyeing me.

"What you mean he boo'd up" I said putting my school books to the side and mugging her.

"Well... you clearly ain't active on snap or instagram.." she said smacking on a chip.

"I blocked him" I replied.

At this point I was fed up I snatched Kayla phone out of her hand and seen a message from Jamal pop up before I opened Instagram.

Jamal: come over to my room

"Yo nigga need you in his room" I said laughing.

I opened Instagram and went on Hakeem's account. There he was posted with some bitch who looks like JALIYAH.

It's always the girls they tell you not to worry about I thought.

"You know what, I don't give a fuck, Hakeem can do whatever the fuck he wants, he ain't my nigga" I said folding my arms.

Then we heard knocks on my door again. "WHO IS IT?" We both shouted.

"Tee you need to chill it's yo nigga DayDay" he said in a 'duh' tone while walking into my room.

"Get the fuck out" I said in the most calmest way possible. "You ain't my nigga you better miss me with that bullshit" I said mugging him.

"How you holding up tho" he asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You better sit yo ass down" Kayla said pushing his arm of my shoulder.

"Infact you better sort out your nigga, because he wildin" she said.

"Damn you talk to much for someone who ain't got shit to do with it" he said mugging Kayla.

"Chill, nigga neither do you, plus you stink" she said mugging him back.

"Bitch yo pussy dry miss ME with that bullshit" he said rolling his eyes. "The fuck" he mumbled.

"Yall can get the fuck out my house, ion give a shit about Hakeem" I said while DayDay was in the corner.

"What you say Tee?" He asked.

"I said I don't give a shit about Hakeem, thank you next" I said then I realised his bitch ass had him on face time.

"DayDay yo weak ass called me to show me this shit" he said kissing his teeth.

"Yes. Yes I did" he said smirking.

"Nigga please I don't give a shit either, good fucking night" he said then ended the call.

Well damn. He definitely ain't my nigga.

"Kayla, Jamal waiting for yo ass in his room, move along bitch" I said pushing her out my room.

"Best friend!" I said pushing DayDay towards my bed. "You staying here" I said.

"What I do now" he said rubbing his chin.

"I ain't worried about yo ass, but I am worried about Hakeem, why he moving so salty?" I asked folding my arms.

"Ma'am you need to have this conversation with him, yo bestfriend is heading out, I'm going home" he said walking out.

"Ugh" I sighed.

It was now around 10pm and I couldn't go to sleep. Jamal probably asleep right now and I want to go out and get food ugh. I've decided imma just watch Grand Army on Netflix.

"Hakeem red love heart would like to face time you..."

"Siri if you don't shut the hell up" I said burying my head into my pillow.

I dozed off to sleep when I heard a light knock on my door. I didn't reply.

I got my head out of my pillow and turned around to see Hakeem.

I turned back around and buried my head in the pillow.

"Get the fuck up" he said standing at the door.

I stayed where I was I ain't about to move for his lame ass. Plus I was comfy where I was.

"I ain't about to tell you again, get the fuck up cuh" he said in a stern voice.

Only thing I did was turn my face to look at him.

"You don't want to move, cool" he said grabbing my shoes.

"You coming with me" he said picking me up bridal style.

"Nigga get the fuck off me" I said shouting.

"You didn't want to listen so yo ass coming with me" he said looking at me in the eyes.

We reached the front door and got out and I was still in his arms, he opened the door and put me into the passenger seat and locked the door.

This boy is crazy.