Prologue

Honestly, I'm not even sorry. Once again two things I love: The Beatles and The phantom of the opera. Sorry, not sorry! ('bout what I said)

Also, once again, this is my story with a little twist kinda. It will have parts of the musical and parts from the book (including quotes and songs).

Enjoy!

Also, think of Paul and Ivan like in La Bamba. Paul doesn't sing, but only plays the guitar. Meanwhile, Ivan just sings. No instrument.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
London, 1905

  The Cavern Club was always rumoured to be haunted. That there was a phantom in the shadows, wreaking havoc amongst the people, and tampering with the performers. There are two types of people, the ones who think it's complete bullshit and the ones who believe it. What most people don't know, is that it's entirely true. He was not, as imagined, a creature of the imagination of the artist, or the superstitions of their managers. Yes, he existed in flesh and blood, although he assumed the complete appearance of a real phantom; that is to say a spectral shade.

  The most mysterious and exciting case to ever reach the Liverpool streets dates back thirty years. Everyone knew about it. It was the talk over all of England; the kidnapping of Paul McCartney, the disappearance of George Harrison, and the death of his friend, Pete Best, whose body was found on the bank of the lake in the lower cellars of the Cavern.

  Many theories were surrounding what happened, but no one knows the true story of the Phantom of the Cavern...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wow, a new story! Once again, this is all fiction! I know when the Cavern was founded and everything, but I decided it would be best if this was set at the same time as the og story. Also, this is just the prologue, the other chapters are going to be longer.

Also, this is written in 3rd person pov so there with be no perspectives or stuff like that.