Act II: Scene XII

Time skip a few months later...

Fireworks are going off, and people getting out of carriages at Brian Epstein's giant manor.

A masquerade ball was scheduled to happen for tonight.

"Ah, Mr. Epstein!" George Martin, co-manager of the Cavern, walks up to his other manager, Brian Epstein.

"Mr. Martin!" They give each other a hug, both wearing a mask.

"Dear Brian, what a splendid party!" Martin says to his friend.

"The prologue to a bright new year!"

"Quite a night, I'm impressed!"

"Well, one does one's best."

"Here's to us!"

"The toast of all the city!"

"What a pity that the phantom can't be hear!" Martin says, sarcastically.

There are people dressed in fancy dresses and shirts, wearing different kinds of masks. Some have feathers, others have horns.

Everyone seems to enjoy dancing with their partners and having fun.

Ivan, Ringo, and Mal are all here too.

Ivan wears a silver, metallic mask with different engravings on it. Ringo wears a deep red mask with black feathers on it. Mal wears a light blue mask with a little bit of sequence on it.

Paul fidgets with the ring on his necklace as he and George arrive at the manor.

They recently got engaged.

Paul wears a very fancy coat that is a light shade of blue, making him look like a prince.

George wears a black coat and black slacks with cold buttons, making him look like he was in the military. He also has a small ponytail with a bow to keep his hair in place.

Though it is a masquerade, they both decide not to put on their mask.

George helps Paul get out of the carriage, and they head inside.

"A secret engagement," Paul whispers.

"Look, your future husband!" He chuckles.

"Just think of it!" He gushes.

"But why does it have to be a secret?" George ask.

"What have we to hide?"

"You promised me..."

George starts to lean in for a kiss, but Paul stops him.

"No Geo, they will see."

"Then let them see! It's an engagement, not a murder." George exclaims.

"Paul, what are you afraid of?"

"Let's not argue," Paul says softly, not wanting to get into an argument.

"You will understand in time."

Paul leads George to where everyone else is.

Immediately they start dancing.

The whole world fades away, as they look into each other's eyes and dance.

The events of a few months ago escape their mind.

There are people dressed in all the colours of the rainbow, people dancing on tables, people getting shit-faced, etc.

Everyone seems to be having a great time.