Act I: Scene VI

Back in the dressing room

Ringo opens the locked door with a key, looking for Paul.

He closes the door behind him and calls out, "Paul?" He whispers.

The candles are all off, leaving the room pitch black.

Ringo notices a small light coming from behind the large mirror, which looks to be a door.

He sets the key down and slides the mirror open, revealing a cave-like entrance. He also notices how it was a two-way mirror, showing into Paul's dressing room.

He goes in and starts walking down the dark hallway.

There are cobwebs everywhere and it is completely black except for the light he saw when he came in.

Some rats scurry across Ringo's feet and he lets out a squeal.

He starts walking toward again until he feels a cold hand grab his shoulder.

He jumps and turns around to see Mal.

Mal takes his hand and walks him out of the hallway.

Back in the Cavern apartments

A big man wearing a blanket, acting as if was a cape, is jumping around, scaring the female performers.

His name was Allen Klein.

"His skin is like yellow parchment." He says, talking about the phantom.

Ringo ignores the drunk man and heads for his bed, in a room he shares with other performers.

"The great black hole that would serve as a nose never grew."

Ringo turns his head to try and understand what Allen's going on about.

Allen takes off his "cape" and continues, "You must always be on your guard, or he will catch you with his magic lasso!" He warns, holding a rope used to hold up sandbags.

He grabs a girl and starts pretending as if he was going to bite her.

Mal grabs the girl and takes her away.

"Those who speak of what they know," Mal says, "find too late that prudent silence is wise."

Mal turns to face Klein.

"Allen Klein, hold your tongue!"

Mal slaps the drunk.

"Keep your head at the level of your eyes!"

Mal puts the rope around Allen's neck, as if it was a noose, and ties it tight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Foreshadowing? Maybe, but Mal is way overlooked! I love that giant.

Also sorry for not posting in a week(?), Some family came over.