Act I: Scene II

In the story, I'm going to make George older for story purposes, so don't be alarmed when I say something.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"We would like to welcome our next performer, The Quarrymen!"

As Brian Epstein backs away from the stage, the curtain opens to show four young men in their early twenties.

One is short, wearing a pair of round sunglasses and playing guitar. Another is behind a drum with some white in his hair and ocean blue eyes. The third one is behind a piano, he has curly blonde hair. The final one has brown, almost black, hair and hazel eyes. He is carrying another guitar and standing behind a microphone.

George sits down with a glass of beer in his hands and looks at the band. The singer almost looks familiar to him.

He gets broken out of thought when the music starts playing.

Love me tender, love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so

Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfill
For my darling, I love you
And I always will

Love me tender, love me long
Take me to your heart
For it's there that I belong
And we'll never part

Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfill
For my darling, I love you
And I always will

Love me tender, love me, dear
Tell me you are mine
I'll be yours through all the years
'Til the end of time

Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfill
For my darling, I love you
And I always will

Everyone starts clapping as the band takes a bow.

Can it be? George thinks to himself. Can it be Paulie? The young lad who I played with when he was younger? He's gotten so big! His voice still sounds the same, angelic and soft.

"Bravo!" He cheers, giving a standing ovation.

He leaves as soon as the clapping dies down. He's going to go visit him in his dressing room.

Oh, I hope he will remember me, but I know I remember him!

Just as the band plays another song, he leaves the building to go to the back to see the band, especially Paul.

Being the new patron, they let him in, but he has to wait 'till the band gets done.

Meanwhile with Paul...

They finish their set and head off stage.

Paul is greeted with "good jobs" and "well done!" from other bands playing tonight, as he heads to his room upstairs.

Paul lights a candle to a picture of his mother, father, and brother.

"Bravo, bravo." A dark, deep voice calls from inside his head.

Paul looks around, but no one is here with him.

"Paul?" Paul heard Ringo's voice as he opens his door. Paul smiles and makes room for him.

"Where have you been hiding?" Ringo says, sitting next to him.

"You were perfect! I wish I knew your secret! Who is your great tutor?" Ringo asks, wanting to know how Paul was so perfect when he sang.

"Ringo, when Bob invited me to stay with you and your mother upstairs, I would often come down here to light a candle for my family, a voice from above, and in my dreams, he was always there."

"You see, when my father lay dying, he told me I would be protected by an angel. An angel of music." Paul tells his friend.

"Paul, do you believe... Do you think the spirit of your father is coaching you?"

"Who else Ringo?" Ringo looks down. "Who?"

"I feel I can sense him when I sing. I know he, and my mother, are here. Here in this room." Paul says standing up.

"Paul, you must have been dreaming. It isn't like you to be talking like this." Ringo takes Paul's hands and leads him to his dressing room, in the Cavern, and leaving him alone.

"You did very well Paul!" Mal says coming in and taking a rose off the table. "They are very proud of you."

He hands a rose to Paul and leaves the room.

Back to George...

"Ah, Mr. Harrison!" George turns to see Brian and Martin holding a bouquet.

"I think we made quite a discovery with Mr. McCartney!" Martin says sounding very proud.

"Perhaps we can present him to you?" Brian ask.

"Gentlemen if you wouldn't mind, this is one visit I would like to make unaccompanied."

George sees the bouquet and takes it.

"But thank you!"

He leaves, while Brian and Martin look at him with a confused look.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm going to leave them meeting in another chapter cause I don't want to make this one any longer.

Ooh, we get introduced to a mysterious voice!

P.s (I still love you) I know what instrument Pete Shotton played, but I changed it for story purposes.