𝙘 𝙖 𝙨 𝙩 𝙞 𝙜 𝙖 𝙩 𝙚

cas·ti·gate

\ˈkas-tə-ˌgāt\

verb

: to criticize (someone) 
harshly

Start: 9:25. Monday, March 22, 2021

[SECOND PERSON]

After being defeated a thousand years ago Sukuna Ryomen returns a thousand years later, only to find out that he is no longer the powerful king of curses he was once known for.

Instead, he was small, chubby, and soft.

He caused a huge tantrum when he found this out, he would throw fits nonstop.

Waving his soft, chubby arms around.

His twin brother was the exact opposite though, he stayed quiet and obedient albeit being very energetic.

"This. . . This is all her fault."

He would repeatedly tell himself. Why?

Because you decided to show up late and failed to help him. At least, you didn't know you were supposed to.

You and he were . . . . Friends?

The relationship is confusing but you both were often by each other's side.

You didn't exactly agree with him and his lust for power. And he couldn't kill you because you were immortal. Thus an odd friendship had formed.

He has 'killed' you multiple times when you were together. Like crushing you under a boulder, decapitating your head, or even straight up tearing your heart out of your body.

You didn't mind, mostly because you thought it was funny. Everything would go back to normal anyway.

The more time you two are together, the more time you guys see each other as friends.

You have tried to stop him from killing thousands of people, but then he'd just end up crushing you instead. Not a bad thing though.

You were immortal but the people in the neighboring villages were not. So again, you didn't mind being treated like this if other people could live due to your delay.

One day, however, he decided that today was the day he was going to take everything. He even discussed it with you, you gave him a nod and he smiled to himself. Thinking that you were finally on his side.

That wasn't the case though.

You weren't listening. You were too busy eating rice cakes.

Sorcerer after sorcerer, he kept fighting them. Waiting for your aid.

When you finally showed up, you were just standing there as people and sorcerers ran around either trying to get away or to defeat him.

You were so confused. You thought Sukuna just wanted another picnic.

"Ah. . . I should have listened." You mumbled to yourself, hopping onto a roof and watching.

Sukuna thought he finally won, he had an immortal as his ally after all, but all he could do was  deadpan when he saw you eating sweets on top of a roof.

Watching him. He forgot how unbothered and dumb you were.

You even dared to smile at him and wave at him.

Feeling the anger rage inside him he ran to you.

"This is no time to eat! Hurry up and help me!" He yelled at the immortal.

"With what?"

". . . .WE DISCUSSED THIS THE OTHER DAY, YOU IDIOT! WEREN'T YOU LISTENING?!" He yelled slapping the sweet off of your hands.

"Ah. . . I wasn't listening. You want some of this?" You offered.

But before he could answer a huge explosion of light was there to greet you first.

Being blown off of the roof you were residing on, you lay on the ground under the rubble.

"Ouch." You say holding your head and noticing a huge piece of wood had pierced your torso. "Ah, this sucks." You say as you pull out the piece.

"Where's Sukuna?" You asked yourself.

As you begin your search the group of sorcerers and villagers that were still nearby began to rejoice.

And that was the day he was defeated.

Extremely underwhelming. The king of curses defeated by some mysterious white light.

"Is he dead?" You wondered after searching for months. "Is he mad at me for not listening to him?" You pondered.

"Hopefully not."

"Sukuna! You can stop hiding now! I'm sorry I didn't listen. I was hungry." You raised your voice hoping for him to hear.

"Show yourself already. I wanna go on a picnic with you again."

。☆○o。..:*:..

Here he is now.

A chubby baby making tantrums with his twin brother Yuuji.

"When I find you again, I'll make it my mission to kill you." He told himself.

That's going to take a while for him to do.

After all, he's still a cute, little baby.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Edited <3

Edited again <3

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎