𝙖 𝙗 𝙝 𝙤 𝙧

ab·hor

\əb-ˈhȯr, ab-\

verb

: to dislike (someone or something) very much

Full Definition

transitive verb

: to regard with extreme repugnance : loathe

[SECOND PERSON]

"Isn't it weird we haven't seen her for the last two days?" Yuuji pointed out to the rest of the group, laying on the floor, bored out of his mind and wondering about your whereabouts.

"She could be busy." Fushiguro spoke up.
"Then again, she'd drag Sukuna into whatever shenanigans she would be in." He continued.
"Could she be missing?" Kugisaki stood up straight.
"If she was missing her family would have announced it to the school." Fushiguro reasoned.
"We should go to her house and check on her!" Yuuji stood up and looked at the two with determination as Kugisaki followed.
"Do we even know where she lives? More importantly, we don't even know about her parents." Fushiguro tried to calm the two down.

The two slumped back, no longer feeling the determination they once had.

"Maybe Sukuna knows." Fushiguro tried to lift their spirits back up again, it worked too well.
"OI LOVER BOY WHERE DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIVE?!" Kugisaki yelled.
"Just because (Y/n) isn't here, doesn't mean you can just yell at me like that." Sukuna tried to sound as intimidating as possible.
"You're dodging the question, do you know where she lives or not?"

". . . ."

"You're a failure of a boyfriend." Kugisaki commented. As an irk mark started to appear on Sukuna's forehead.
"How about her parents, you know them?"
". . . ."
"I can't with this guy. He knows absolutely NOTHING." Kugisaki heaved out a sigh and gave up.

"Maybe you all have forgotten who knows her the longest." He argued.
"What's her favourite color?" Yuuji butted in.
"What?"
"You heard me. What's. Her. Favourite. Color?"

". . . . Chartreuse."

"Not even close."
"It's Glaucous." The three said it in chorus.

"It's so specific. Just say its grayish blue or something." Sukuna rubbed his nape, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know how long you've known each other, but it sounds like a really long time. And you know nothing of her? Sukuna, do you even care about her?" Fushiguro spoke up, the room was tense as everyone looked at the man in question.

Back when he was a curse, he was only keeping you around because you were fascinating. It's not everyday you cross paths with an immortal.

Besides, he was going insane with talking to himself. Even if he did talk to a human he would end up killing them anyway.

But you were there. You caught him talking to himself. And you even played along. He gets to kill you and talk to you at the same time. It was a win for him.

But was it a loss to you?

His lack of empathy for you back then was very much obvious, he was even aware at some point, but he could careless if you were choking on your own blood as he tore through your throat. 

It was different then, and it's different now. Maybe he could let his humanity do the talking for once.

He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"She's literally in my room sleeping." Sukuna spoke, leaving the room speechless.
"For. . . For two days?" Yuuji looked at his twin brother.
"How come I didn't see her?"
"The weirdo is sleeping inside my futon cabinet."

"GIRLIEEEEE, LET'S GO SHOPPING!!" Kugisaki yelled as she ran to Sukuna's room.
"LET'S GO OUT AND GET SUSHIII." Yuuji stood up and ran after Kugisaki.
Fushiguro just stood up silently and followed the other two.

Sukuna was left alone with his thoughts. He really didn't know you that much.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Is it legal for you to be this ugly? Please tell me you have a permit."
"WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?!"
"You wanna fight? We can fight."
"BRING IT BITCH-"

"You need to stop picking fights with complete strangers." Sukuna looks at you as he blocked off the other person's incoming fist with his hand.

The person was caught off guard. Because Sukuna just appeared out of no where. Sukuna took his eyes off of you and faced the person in front of him.

"It's funny that you think you have a chance at winning against me." Sukuna declared, his voice much deeper. "Which website did you steal that from?" You commented on the side.

And with that Sukuna landed a punch on the ugly mother fucker's face.

The fucker passed out.

"Ick, gross." You approached the laying body on the ground, poking his head with your feet. You took out a handkerchief and placed it over his face.

"There, now no one will get traumatized by his face."
"Let's go before the cops find us." Sukuna rolled his eyes as he grabbed your hand.
"Roger."

"What did that bitchass do anyway?" He looked at you as you two sprinted through the streets.
"Fucking slapped my ass, that's what." You answered.

You two stopped running, Sukuna stood there frozen for a moment.

"He what?"
"He slapped my cake. Why, you want some?"

". . . ."

". . . ."

"I'm going to ignore what you just said. I'm going back there and beat the shit out of that fucker."
"Whoa whoa, clam thy self child. You already knocked him out."
"I don't think that was enough."
"Speak for yourself. You used to do this to literally every living female."

Both of you were silent.

"Ah, let's just go back to the others. I want rice cakes." You gave an awkward dismissive laugh and grabbed for the male's hand and continued to walk back.

"You are unbelievable."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎