𝙙 𝙞 𝙨 𝙙 𝙖 𝙞 𝙣

dis·dain

\dis-ˈdān\

noun

: a feeling of strong dislike or disapproval of someone or something you think does not deserve respect

[SECOND PERSON]

The former king of curses sat on his bed. Regretting everything that has happened so far.

He shouldn't have looked for you. He should've just let go and forgotten about you, why was he so obsessed anyway?

He grabbed a nearby pillow and groaned into it. . . .

Groan is an understatement, he let out a war cry actually.

After all these years you certainly haven't changed at all. You're the same person you were a thousand years ago when he met you. You even kept your signature hairstyle.

And with you reuniting once again, you have already proven that you are the worst friend he could ever have. That is if he even had any lmao.

Now, you and his brother won't stop teasing and bothering him.

Whatever poison you told Yuuji, he isn't going to hear the end of it.

"Sukuna, bro. We're going to be late again." Yuuji banged his fist on his bedroom door.

"I'm coming!" He retorted, saltier than usual.

"Are you mad that I found out about your relationship? I won't tell anyone." Yuuji opened the door only for him to give his grumpy twin a teasing smirk.

"DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT WITCH TRIES TO TELL YOU! SHE'S A LIAR!"
"Whatever you say," Yuuji smirks for the last time before closing the door.

Footsteps and doors opening could be heard after Yuuji left his twin alone.

"Ah, what are you doing here so early? Hold on I'll prepare some tea."
"That wench is here?!" Sukuna yelled throwing on a shirt and slamming his bedroom door open, only to reveal a smiling Yuuji.

"I'm just kidding~"

. . . .

You have officially ruined his life. Once again.

。☆○o。..:*:..

Whispers could be heard all around, it wasn't everyday that a person saunters in rumored to be Sukuna's girlfriend. You were skipping down the halls like a child, hoping to avoid the male everyone was talking about.

Imagine the face he would make when he sees you in school. The thought alone made you want to laugh maniacally.

But stopped dead in your tracks when he saw you. You both stood there for some time, staring at each other, but you sped off before he could yell at you.

"STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!"
"COME AND CATCH ME LOVER BOY!" You yelled back, laughing in the process.

This was going to be a long day.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Long story short. I exchanged schools." You say opening a popsicle wrapper, "Exchanged? You were enrolled somewhere else? What's someone like you doing in schools?" Sukuna asked, stealing your popsicle from you.

"To see you suffer."
"I'm going to kill you." He declared chewing on your popsicle out of rage.
"Relax, oh my god. I got in trouble so many times for not being in school, they were suspicious of me too. So, I decided to just enroll to get people off my back."

"I'm centuries old at this point and yet I still have the same mentality and appearance as before...." Her playful voice falters a bit.

"But did you know I showed up in history books? It's actually so flattering, the way they wrote me does me justice." You laugh opening a pack of melon bread which Sukuna also stole.

"Y'know I miss the days when I could actually eat the food I get for myself." You deadpanned.
"Yeah well, thanks to you I'm human again. So suck it up."

There was a moment of silence between them. Nothing tense or awkward, it was the kind of silence back in the day when the two stopped bickering and just enjoyed each other's presence.

But that silence was broken by one of the classmates you made friends with, they hollered at you to come over and have lunch with them.

Sukuna let out a low growl as you both looked at where the voice came from.

"Come have lunch with me!"

You gave them a playful smile before responding with an 'ooookaaayy' and a thumbs up.

"Spending time with you is great and all, but we both have lives to live, right? After all, yours is just a matter of time until you die again." You say standing up from the tree you two were sitting under.

"Do me a favor and reincarnate next time too. As of recently life was pretty boring without anyone to talk to who knows about my little secret, it's nice to see a familiar face."

"And make my life a living hell for the third time? Don't make me laugh." He scoffed breaking the popsicle stick from earlier.

"You knew the consequences of finding me. And yet here we are talking like we used to. You could've let go y'know."

"I wanted to kill you."
"Doesn't change the fact that I'm still immortal. You already did that back then."
"Admit it. You're just finding excuses because you just miss me that much." You smirked, poking your tongue out to tease him.

"What did you say?" He asks in the most menacing voice possible.

"Aah— nothing. I'm gonna skedaddle now. See ya later darling~" You playfully gave him a flying kiss before running off.

He heaved out a sigh as a passing breeze flew by.

"Why was I so obsessed with finding you?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎