𝙥 𝙧 𝙞 𝙢 𝙖 𝙙 𝙤 𝙣 𝙣 𝙖

pri·ma don·na

\ˌpri-mə-ˈdä-nə, ˌprē-\

noun

: the main female singer in an opera company

: a person who thinks she or he is better than everyone else and who does not work well as part of a team or group

[SECOND PERSON]

"Aha, you have a twin? That's so cool." You gushed.
"OI BRAT! LET ME GO!" Sukuna yelled. Twisting and turning, trying to escape the hold of his brother.

"You're going to hurt her! I won't  allow it!!" Yuuji yelled back.
"Oh please! Her? Getting hurt? I'd pay to see that happen."

"As much as I don't mind, you still look very terrifying Sukuna~" you say in a sing song voice, irritating him even more. "C'mon, I'm sorry! Let it go! Water under the bridge?" You got closer to him.

"After what you did? You got me killed! And now I'm in this powerless body! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT DAMN IT!!" He yelled. "Aren't you the king of delinquents here or something? Isn't that already enough?"

"I don't think I can hold him off for much longer." Yuuji notified, you gave him a nod. "I wonder if this'll work this time." You came closer extending your hand.

"What will?" The two stopped moving, and before anyone could react Sukuna was unconscious. 

"Ah, finally. That didn't work when he was a curse. Good thing he's a human now." You gave yourself a pat on the back as Yuuji stood there amazed.

"Look at him and his chubby cheeks. He always looked so adorable when he fell asleep." You commented crouching down on the sleeping boy, poking his cheeks in the process.

"By the way (Y/n)-san." Yuuji started.
"Hmm?"
"What's your relationship with my brother?" He asked.

Your face stayed blank for a couple of moments before smirking to yourself.

"I'm his girlfriend."

。☆○o。..:*:..

"What has this idiot been doing while I was gone?" You asked as you painted Sukuna's nails.

"Ah, he's been busy. Whatever that means. He would often skip school and get in trouble." Yuuji scratched his head dead panning at the both of you.

Never has he seen his brother with a girl before. Heck, everyone was afraid of him. But you didn't seem to mind his rude demeanor or his harsh attitude.

"By the way, How come I've never seen or heard of you before?"

"He doesn't talk about me because he thinks it'll make him look weak and soft. I mean, have you seen the guy? He's so bbg."

"And the reason why you don't hear or see me at all is because he sneaks out to see me. And he's been extra grumpy because I've been abroad and didn't tell him anything."

You were making up lies because Sukuna almost blew your cover. Even though you didn't really help Sukuna and his antics in the past life, you were still wanted by the higher-ups. Jujutsu sorcerers are no more, but you can't always be too careful.

"We met long ago. Like, that start of elementary or something?"
"Is that why he skips school? To see you?" Yuuji deadpanned.

"Cheesy right? He wouldn't leave me alone at all~" you laughed at all the things that you have said so far.

'He's going to wake up so confused and angry. This is going to be so funny.' you thought as you snickered to yourself. Ah, you are one terrible friend.

"I can't believe he's been doing that all this time. I couldn't even imagine him getting a girlfriend, I thought he scared all the girls away. Then again, the girl must have no taste if she considered him--" 

"No offense"
"None taken."

"You're pretty brave."
"I know right?" You finished painting the sleeping beauty's nails, you let go of his hand making a plop sound as his hand landed on his face.

A groan escaped his lips.

"How long was I out." Sukuna sat up right holding his head, due to an upcoming head ache.
"Hey Sukuna!" You greeted
"Hey. . ." He replied groggily.

. . . . . .

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He began to yell at you.
"Look at how pretty your nails are!" You gave him a smile and laughed at his sudden outburst.
"I'm actually going to kill you."

"What? After you fell asleep just like that? Don't you want to eat first after your nap? Do you want me to prepare a bath for you? Or maybe you'd like a massage?" You teased him in a mocking tone while you babied him.

"I can't handle this much stress, I'll go insane at this point." He yelled once again, this time he stood up and exited the room the three of you were staying in.

"Haha, where are you going? Do you want me to cook for you too?"
"Leave me alone!"
"What happened to that murderous aura?" You gave him your signature laugh.

As the two of you were bickering Yuuji was left on his own in the room.

"I see an opportunity, I grab it." He commented to himself before getting up and exiting the room. "Bro, why didn't you tell me (Y/n)-san was your girlfriend." Yuuji joined in.

"MY WHAT?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎