𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙨 𝙞 𝙢 𝙤 𝙣 𝙞 𝙤 𝙪 𝙨

par·si·mo·ni·ous

\ˌpär-sə-ˈmō-nē-əs\

adjective

: very unwilling to spend money

[SECOND PERSON]

"What's that one saying I used to say to you, (Y/n)?" Sukuna asked as he folded his arms and looked at you.

"Don't eat yellow snow-"

"No, not that you idiot! The other thing."

"I'm a giraffe?" You tilted your head as the others looked at the two of you. You and your boyfriend continued to bicker and whatnot while the rest were deadpanned.

"Is she really an immortal? Wouldn't she be like, someone wise? Or. . . . A person who comes with great advice?" Nobara took a good look at you, but all she could see was a person who loved to cause their boyfriend a headache.

"According to Sukuna, she's always acted this way." Megumi gave his friend a brief answer.

"But her curse. . . It only applies when she is utterly miserable, right?" Nobara looked over at Megumi as he nodded.

"Correct." You yell in confirmation.

The atmosphere would have been thick and tense right about now. But the way you just yelled and how you and Sukuna were bickered got rid of that.

"Hey, Sukuna. We should break up! I think your brother is hot-"

"WE LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME!!"

"Yeah but like. . . He looks like he has the bigger di-"

"Finish that sentence and I'm going to kill you."

"Just admit that you don't want to lose me~~" You gave him a mocking pout as you proceeded to eat the popsicle that was on his hand.

"We're back~~" Yuuji and Gojo-sensei bursted through the doors, holding a huge pile of history books.

"Now, darling daughter. What shenanigans have you been doing for the past thousand years?" Gojo opened a book.

"Why do you keep on calling her daughter even though she is older than you?" Sukuna pushed you off of your seat but settled you back down, this time you were on his lap.

"That doesn't concern you. I just like the fact that she is my adoptive child. She matches my energy too." Gojo flipped over some pages.

"Dude, I know I'm over a thousand years old, but my body was the only one that stopped aging. So technically I'm one of you guys, but I just get repeated birthdays." You added.

"From besties to father and daughter~~ it doesn't get better than that!" You cheered, trying to make Gojo feel better for once..

"Okay okay, going back. What have you been doing for the past thousand years?" Yuuji piped in, with sparkles in his eyes.

You gave them as smile.

"I'm the reason. Physics was invented."

。☆○o。..:*:..

"No, no. You got it all wrong. Leonardo da Vinci was a bad boy. He used to pull pranks around the town a lot."

"I bet you were the one who influenced him." Nobara flipped over some pages of the history book in her hands.

"Quite the opposite actually. All the pranks I do today were all thanks to him."

All of you were gathered in your apartment just discussing about history and the past. Most of it were filled with your adventures, because well. . . You showed up in the history books, that was kind of a flex.

After hours of talking you fell right asleep on the table with Sukuna patting your head.

"For someone who's lived a thousand years in misery, she looks so peaceful sleeping like that." Kugisaki commented, laying her face on top of her palm as she looked at you.

"I'm surprised she fell asleep like this. She doesn't get any at all most of the time." Sukuna continued to pay your head, "She's lucky if she gets an hour of sleep."

"She becomes very desperate. Back when we saw her in the tub bleeding- that was one of her methods trying to go to sleep." He stopped patting your head and held your hand.

"This curse needs to be broken. But if I'm going to break it, she needs to start trusting her feelings to me."

"Just you? Lol you ain't special, she's got me." Gojo spoke up, in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Shut the fuck up troll doll wanna be. You're going to wake her." Sukuna gave him a glare as Gojo shrunk a little.

"Nah, he's right, you're not that special. (Y/n)-San has us!" Kugisaki hyped up Gojo, soon the other two joined them and eventually the room became rowdy.

Your boyfriend panicked about you waking up due to how loud they were getting. But instead you were smiling in your sleep.

He stopped panicking and just looked at your happy face.

Maybe being surrounded by people who care about brings you peace.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎