𝙥 𝙤 𝙢 𝙥 𝙤 𝙪 𝙨

pomp·ous

\ˈpäm-pəs\

adjective

: having or showing the attitude of people who speak and behave in a very formal and serious way because they believe that they are better, smarter, or more important than other people

[SECOND PERSON]

"Yuuji, hurry up and put it in before Sukuna finishes cooking."
"Are we really going to do this here? Won't he get mad?"
"Definitely. But we could throw the coke bottle as a decoy and run."
"Alright here goes." Yuuji gulps as he threw in some mentos in a bottle filled with coke.

The bottle fizzes immediately, Yuuji aims it at you and a loud gush could be heard as you got sprayed with it.

You did the same with your bottle and aimed it at the boy. The two of you were running around the back yard, laughing, and just having fun in general.

Both your bottles stopped fizzing, so before the other could get another bottle to reload, you sprinted off to yours even tripping in the process.

You quickly opened your bottle but Yuuji beat you to it and sprayed at you first. Your vision was blinded for a split second. Even if it was a second, you managed to drop in some mentos.

Your eyes stung, too stubborn to wipe off the excess coke in your eyes you just aimed to what you thought was Yuuji.

But was met with a "WHAT THE FUCK?!" instead.

By the time you wiped off the coke in your eyes, you and the male you were playing with were left frozen in place.

You had accidentally sprayed your dear boyfriend with coke who was intended to be aimed at Yuuji. Sukuna twitched in rage, began to chase both of you down.

"Sukuna, darling, I thought you were Yuuji." You say trying to laugh it off.
"I'm not hearing any of your excuses! Stop running and let me kill you!!"

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Yeah and then we climbed up the tree as I desperately tried not to let him grab my feet." You tell as the whole table roared out in chaotic laughter. Most of you at least.

"In the end he did manage to grab a hold. I fell on top of him, leaving me uninjured." You say glancing at him as he gave you a glare in return, holding an ice pack over his head.

"Aren't you brats going to do your project or are you gonna end up doing something else instead like last time?" Sukuna eyed Kugisaki and Fushiguro.

The air was tense but not for long.

"Why you looking at Fushiguro so much? You have a crush on him or something?" You looked at him as everyone in the room deadpanned. "Geez, I didn't know I had competition." You added as you playfully eyes the quiet boy.

"You're absolutely vile, I hope you slip on soap." Sukuna yelled directly at you. Holding your face and squishing it together.

Kugisaki started to laugh as Yuuji tried to console Fushiguro.

"Your insults are getting boring!" You retorted.

"Did you guys know this man over here use to sound more expensive?! He sounded like a rich man eating caviar, now he just sounds like he gets them from the convenience store."

Yuuji laughed as Sukuna tried to shut you up.

"He does? What did he sound like? Is this a couple thing?" Yuuji asked as the other two were also curious.

"I used to annoy him purposely so that I could get insulted! HE SOUNDED TO EXPENSIVE I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF." You inwardly fangirled.

"He would use words like steatopygous, ninnyhammer, exquisite, nefarious, languish, melancholic, and so much more. All he does now is yell the first three words that come out of his mouth." You frowned looking in his direction with a very disappointed face.

"You sound like an old man Sukuna." Yuuji commented as the table erupted in laughter once again.

"You know what? I used to be semi scared of this demon in front of me. But ever since (Y/n)-San showed up I see him more of an angry puppy with his owner." Kugisaki commented, laughter following after as Fushiguro nodded.

"The more stories (Y/n)-San tells us the more we are less afraid and tense whenever we are here. It's a miracle for someone like Sukuna to get a girlfriend like her." Fushiguro pointed out.

"Getting confident are we? I can still beat your asses, you all know that right?" Sukuna growled.
"That's why I'm here! To save everyone from your unnecessary wrath!" You say in a sing song voice.
"All hail! All hail!!" Kugisaki and Yuuji chanted.

Sukuna grunted before standing up.

"I'm outta here." He declared, much to your disappointment you sincerely missed his usual way of talking.
"Why? We were having fun." Yuuji asked.
"I'm leaving before I get empty-headed like the rest of you." He stated before leaving the room completely.
"Dude's on his man period."

"He's always on his man period." Fushiguro spoke up as you all laughed.
"Say, How did you learn to tolerate him? Did he hurt you in the process?" Kugisaki asked.

'I am an immortal being, and he used to be a cursed asshole. Of course I got hurt in the process, but it was funny so I let it slide.' You said to yourself, though nothing hurts you anymore.

"No, I didn't get hurt in the process. And he's really fun to annoy. He chases you around, all you have to do is hide for a while and reappear. When you do he'd be so tired to deal with anymore of your shit, so he'll just dismiss it." You say as Yuuji took down notes.

"You seem pretty fit too, do you exercise often?" Yuuji asked.
"Sukuna chases me quite often as you have noticed." You briefly answered.

"I think it's more than that. . . . I've seen you bend backwards before. You've gone so far back you could reach your feet." Fushiguro looked at you.

"Ah, there was this one kid who wore this pig mask, i think it was that one english cartoon pig-- over his head. He was so damn flexible it bothered me. So I decided to out flex him and- I won."

"Was it worth it?"
"No. Don't do that shit. Being flexible is cool, but I litterally dislocated a lot of bones because of that." You say remembering a memory.
"Ah," they all looked sorry for you.
"But isn't it great?" Kugisaki started
"I won, but at what cost?" You say, feeling deader inside for competing with a kid. A kid who wore a peppa pig mask!
"No not you and your weird flexibility contest. You and Sukuna."

"Huh, he's a curse." Literally.

"You're very lucky to be chased by a boy (Y/n)-San. I always wanted boys to chase over me." Kugisaki daydreamed as you sat there.

'Sukuna chases me because he hates me and wants to kill me.'
'From the beginning he had no heart. He was just there with me.'
'He hates me.'

"Girlie, you have no idea how many people chase you."
"Huh? Who?" Kugisaki asked in bewilderment.
"I dunno what to tell you. Fourth wall breaks are out of season."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[𝙖/𝙣]

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡.

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚. . . .

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚.

𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ~💎