𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙢

Latin
"Salve Usque Ad Finem"

[SECOND PERSON]

5:28am

It was a cold morning. The sun was barely up and you had drool all over your face. You could hear feet thumping from outside your door, so you buried yourself deeper into the blankets.

The door to your room was quietly opened as someone approached your bed silently.

Just before they could do anything they tripped and managed to yell out "Leeroy Jenkins" while cursing.

You paid no mind to it and continued to sleep. They still wouldn't stop cursing and that kinda woke you up.

With as slightly annoyed sigh, you turned over to face whomever was in your room.

"Does it kill you to stop coming into my room and yell out 'Leeroy Jenkins' while cursing? You do this every morning. That's totally out of character, even for this fic." Mumbling the last part, you turned back over and continued to sleep.

"Does it kill you to stop laying out legos on the floor hoping for someone to step on them?"

"I like the fact that you're the only one who steps on them too." You laughed in an evil manner.

"You lay these out specifically for me, don't you?"

"Feel special yet? I don't usually spend my time thinking about someone so much." You winked.

"I should kill you."

"You love me though."

"Fuck yeah I do. Scoot over and make some room." Sukuna demanded as you complied to his order.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed as he fell off the bed.

"What?"

"Why is there a pile of legos on your bed?!"

"You're telling me you don't sleep under a pile of legos?"

". . . ."

". . . ."

"I wonder if you were ever burnt on a stake."

"Since the 11th century bitch."

It was like this every morning ever since you became a mortal. Sukuna would come in your room, step on a lego, yell out 'Leeroy Jenkins', and then the two of you bickered until either Gojo or Yuuji would join in.

You were also officially adopted as Gojo's daughter. He claimed that you were a minor, so he took this opportunity to adopt you.

Your body stopped aging at fifteen. So therefore, you still had the mentality of a fifteen yearold. That's another fact on how the curse worked.

So now that you were mortal, you can now grow and mature as a person.

After all, the other's didn't trust you dilly dallying without adult super vision.

It might not have been the best idea to let Gojo adopt you, but hey, Nanami-sensei did not want to deal with you.

Just as your loving boyfriend was about to give you an earful of how annoying you are but still loves you. The two of you heard a massive crashing noise just outside your bedroom door.

"Oh no. . . ." Yuuji started

"Our table . . . . It's broken." He finished.

"I just wanted to play jenga. Why is that so hard to accomplish." Megumi said in a irritated voice.

"Its like, 5:45am why the fuck are we even here." Nobara commented.

。☆○o。..:*:..