𝙗 𝙤 𝙣 𝙪 𝙨 𝙣 𝙤.1

Prompt; in an alternate universe where the original story is followed, but your chaotic reader is inserted in.

[SECOND PERSON]

"Wow, Sukuna. Is that you? Kinda looking pathetic rn." You tried holding back a mocking laugh.

"Shut up you wench. This is all your fault." He said with venom laced onto his words.

You couldn't help but laugh, holding it in was not possible anymore. The view of his mouth accompanied by an eye on the cheek of a 15 year old boy made laugh so much you couldn't breathe anymore.

"Stop. Please. I can't breathe. Is this real? Are you really being dominated by a fifteen year old boy right now? That's hilarious, the joke of the century." You wheezed, basically falling on the ground and trying to catch your breath.

"I'm sorry, who's this person again?" Yuuji stood there not knowing what to do with the girl in front of him. "More importantly how does she know Sukuna?"

"Bruh I'm literally the reason for his downfall. The bane of his existence."

"Damn right you are." He confirmed.

"Brat, lemme out right now. I wanna slaughter this bitch." He demanded.

"What? No. How do you even know her? You supposedly died a long time ago."

"Kid, it's fine. Let him out." You finally stood back on your feet and calmed down your laughter.

"But—"

"I can handle him don't worry." You reassured.

"Alright, if you say so."

。☆○o。..:*:..

"I did not expect you to be so easy to defeat. It's shocking honestly."

"How the fuck are you so strong. No, why are you so strong? You weren't like this years ago!" He complained.

After you handed his ass to him you decided to take a seat on his defeated state.

"Nah man, I've always been OP. I just decided that you weren't worthy for 1% of my power."

"No way was that 1%"

"Dude wants to find out." You gave him a mocking monotonous laugh, "Hey. Yuuji was it? Mind taking back your control? I'm done talking to this loser."

"You're act a lot like Gojo-Sensei, do you happen to be related?"

"Who?"

"I guess not."

"YOO, Itadori. There you are." Speak of the devil, the said furby troll has entered the scene, along with Kugisaki and Fushiguro.

"Oh? Who's this?" They turn towards you.

"(Y/n) (L/n), an immortal being."

. . . . .

"She's insane." Kugisaki concluded.

"No wait hold on." Gojo stepped in.

"Could you be that one immortal that the higher ups tried so hard to contain?"

"Yep, that's me."

"Are you also the reason why physics was invented?"

"Yep, also me."

There was an unbearable silence for a few moments before the two of you howled in laughter.

"You're still causing headaches to the higher ups up until now aren't you?"

"To infinity and beyond. They ain't getting rid of me anytime soon unless they either break my curse or contain me."

"So like. What's really your relationship with that curse over there?" Gojo threw his thumb over towards Sukuna.

"Haha, as unfortunate as it sounds I'm his girlfriend."

"LIES!!" Sukuna screamed.

"How unlucky. How'd it come to that?"

"He forced me. I'm a victim."

"You poor thing." He sympathized.

"So, what's going on? I'm not following." Kugisaki piped in.

"I'm going to enroll in your school to terrorize and annoy Sukuna." You told.

"Like hell you are."

While you and Sukuna bickered, Fushiguro can't help but feel some sort of deja vu.

He felt like this has happened before.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[𝗮/𝗻]

𝗬/𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿??

𝘆𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝘆? 𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲👀

𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 ~💎