𝙪 𝙗 𝙞 𝙦 𝙪 𝙞 𝙩 𝙤 𝙪 𝙨

ubiq·ui·tous

\yü-ˈbi-kwə-təs\

adjective

: seeming to be seen everywhere

Full Definition

: existing or being everywhere at the sametime : constantly encountered :widespread <a ubiquitous fashion>

[SECOND PERSON] (edited 10/15/22)

"For the love of God. Can't you act your age?!"

You sighed and plopped down onto the floor.

". . . . What are you doing, (Y/n)-San?" Nobara asked.

"I'm acting my age. Ever seen a thousand year old person besides me? Hate to break it to you but they're all dead." You glared at your old man.

"So if I'm gonna act my age, I'd have to be dead first in order to do that."

You're father just stood there in silence.

"If you got nothing else to say you can leave the school and never bother me or anyone I know ever again. As far as I know, you already broke the curse, it would be so easy to kill you." You threatened.

"There's no was she can actually kill people right? This is (Y/n)-San we're talking about." Yuuji whispered over to Nobara who nodded in a comical way.

"Oh no, she's pretty capable." Sukuna corrected them as they froze in place.

"She's just too lazy to actually execute it."

Sukuna gave them quite a scare as they were shivering in place. He just suppressed a laugh at how scared they were to imagine their ball of sunshine murdering people.

"So, this will be the last time we'll be seeing each other?" He old man asked.

"Yeah. And if possible I'd like you to get away from me as far as possible."

"Honestly, I don't understand what the point was. Why come back now? Feeling guilty? A bit too late for that." You yawned and scratched your head. Getting tired and giving up trying to understand his intentions.

Your father has nothing else to say. He was silent, with a glint of rage and frustration painted his face as he grit his teeth.

"You're being selfish." He raised his voice slightly.

"So are you, but why can't I? Besides, you've been doing that all this time so what's the difference?"

"I'm tired." You declared.

"I'm so tired of thinking. I'm tired of being alive, it's unfair that you just came here out of the blue and flexing that you're mortal now while I still haven't broken mine."

"You're finally going to die on your own terms while I'm still stuck here," you paused to look at him straight in the eyes, "If you think that coming here, telling me you're mortal, reconciling with me, and expecting me to forgive you without any consequences is so SELFISH!" Yelling the last part with rage.

"We may be related by blood, but I will NEVER consider YOU my father. Father will only ever be a title, it holds no value to me."

"If you really want to do me a favor, please, leave me alone and never come back."

He stayed silent once more before answering, "Okay, I'll do that." He sighed.

"Good," you nodded "I'm gonna leave now and cool off. By the time I get back you better be gone and out of sight." You pointed two fingers at him and left.