𝙧 𝙚 𝙡 𝙞 𝙣 𝙦 𝙪 𝙞 𝙨 𝙝

re·lin·quish

\ri-ˈliŋ-kwish, -ˈlin-\

verb

: to give up (something) : to give (something, such as power, control, or possession) to another person or group

[SECOND PERSON]

"Aah. . . Yuuji is pretty strong don't cha think?"
"I'm stronger."
"Nah, I don't think so. Not anymore at least."

You and your 'boyfriend'—lmao– were skipping classes.

Sukuna wanted to go out of campus, but you wouldn't allow him. So now you two were watching Yuuji in his gym class. Mind you, they are out on the field and you two were on the school rooftop. It would be awkward to see you and his brother in his class watching him like a creep.

Sukuna stole glances from you. You looked so attentive to what Yuuji and his class were doing. It annoyed him. . . Not a surprise anymore.

"You like my brother or something?" He grabbed your face and forced you to make eye contact with him.

"What are you talking about, darling? I only have eyes for you, remember?" You gave him a wink and with that statement, he immediately let go of you.

Faint redness dusted his cheeks. But to you, you only concluded that he was just so angry he turned red, or he was embarrassed at how sickeningly sweet you were.

You laughed at his ordeal.

"I used to imagine what you would look like if you were nicer. I don't need to do that anymore though, now that you've got a twin."

"You got a problem with who I already am?"

"Whatever makes you happy. It's just refreshing to see someone who looks exactly like you so happy and nice. I wonder if you would act like Yuuji if you weren't so grumpy all the time." You mumbled the last part to yourself. But unlike you, Sukuna heard that, and a tic mark appeared by that statement alone.

"You're more tame than you were a millennium ago." You commented out of the blue.

"You're still hot-headed when you encounter someone as annoying as me though. But other than that– what happened to your lust for power thing? Did it subside because you're no longer the king of curses? Did that human heart of yours give you empathy and feelings?" Your tone became mocking when the last statement emerged from your mouth.

He looked at you menacingly, he does this to everyone. They always shit their pants in the end. But you? Haha, never in your whole existence have you been afraid of this man.

You waited patiently for him to stop.

"I guess you could say that." He answered briefly.

"Haha, so are you done with your whole grudge against me? You can't be mad at me for too long."

. . . .

"Honestly. That grudge was long gone. It was still fresh when I was a newborn, but it slowly went away as the years flew by."

"So that was just an excuse! You do miss me. Does this mean you can fall in love with me for real?" You fake cried with tears of joy.
"You ruined the moment damn it."
"I'm hungry, let's go buy some rice cakes." You say as you jump off of the roof.

Landing with a loud thud and a pool of blood Sukuna face palms himself.

For a moment he had a mini heart attack. He forgets that you are immortal from time to time even though you often mention it. The reason behind that is that you just seem too human to be a being with immortality.

"This idiot. . . ."

。☆○o。..:*:..

"What are you hiding from anyway? Why does your immortality have to be a secret?" A question Sukuna had, that's been on his mind since you two met again.

"Ah, the higher-ups discovered my relation with you some time ago. Even though I haven't helped you with anything, I didn't report you to them which was sort of shitty. I can't be executed, but they will capture and contain me as punishment." You explained eating some rice cakes.

"Jujutsu is long gone though. I haven't sensed anything in a while. Besides, most of the people who recognize you are probably dead already." Sukuna says opening his popsicle pack.

"Can't be too careful."
"You being careful is hilarious."
"Your face is hilarious."

. . . .

"The higher-ups won't kill you but I will."

"Looking forward to it, pretty boy." You say jogging a few steps ahead of him to enjoy the falling leaves before the wind stops.

Sukuna has made a habit of staring at you, it didn't happen before, so why now? He doesn't know why, but he concludes that it's been way too long since you two have been together.

You looked the same, acted the same, heck you even kept your hair at the same length.

There's nothing more to discover about you, so why was he feeling this now?

"Do I have something on my face? What's with the staring?" You ask leaning in close to his face only to take the popsicle stick out of his mouth with yours.

"You in love with me or something?" You gave him a sly smirk.

He scoffed.

"Not in a million years."
"How about a billion?"
"Not even close!" He says taking the popsicle stick out of your mouth and dumping it in the trash can.
"I can live for as long as you want. Just say that you like me." 

'You in love with me or something?'  The question rang in his head once more.

Maybe.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎