𝙖 𝙣 𝙖 𝙧 𝙘 𝙝 𝙮

an·ar·chy

\ˈa-nər-kē, -ˌnär-\

noun

: a situation of confusion and wild behavior in which the people in a country, group, organization, etc., are not controlled by rules or laws

[SECOND PERSON]

"Y'all really think you can win, can you?"

"Face it (Y/n)-chan, your doom is inevitable." Kugisaki said in the most menacing tone she could muster up.

"Don't forget about me. The two of you might as well forfeit while you still can." Yuuji looked at both of you.

"On three." You started.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE, LAY DOWN YOUR CARDS!!"

"UNO!"

"ACE OF SPADES!"

"PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!"

The three of you started to argue on who won and who lost. Meanwhile, both  Sukuna and Fushiguro were watching a few seats back.

"She just got back from the hospital and she's already in full throttle." Fushiguro commented. "She lost a lot of blood too."

"I wouldn't worry too much. No matter how many times she's faced with a tragedy, she'll end up fine in the end," Sukuna stopped speaking to direct his attention on you, "She'll be fine physically, just not mentally." He finished in a more hushed manner.

"AYO, FUCK YOU AND YOUR UGLY STUPID ASS MAGICARP."

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! THEY ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY THEY ARE!!"

。☆○o。..:*:..

Classes resumed as normal. But with a more. . . Brighter vibe? You can't but your finger on it but everyone seems more shiny and chill.

Nonetheless it made you feel light inside and warm. Yuck, you're going to have to get used to that sensation.

You shivered one last time before running over to your boyfriend and clinging on to his back.

"SUKUNA I WANNA HAVE A SLEEP OVER!!" You yelled into his ear.

"Okay."

. . . .

"REALLY?!" You and the other three looked at him in disbelief.

"HEY SUKUNA CAN WE SLEEP OVER TOO?" Kugisaki asked, starting to get all excited.

"No, girlfriend only." He simply said while placing a hand on top of your head.

They were about to whine and complain, but soon realized and changed their whole mood.

"Oookkkaaayyy~~" Yuuji and Kugisaki smirked to each other, eventually they left you two alone.

"Weirdos." You and Sukuna commented. You looked over at him and got on your tip toes. To look more intimidating, and to catch up on his height.

"Can Megumi join us, I want to show him who actually has you under their grasp." You tried imitating a posh English accent for some reason.

"As tempting as that is," he rolled his eyes "that's going to be a no." An irk mark appeared on his head. Hopefully you caught on to his sarcasm. . . . . Hopefully.

"I knew it. You're heart has been smitten by sir Fushigurœ. Forget about me darling Sukuna, be with the man you love." You twirled around like an idiot, with a thicker accent this time.

"Stop talking like that." He reached for his pocket to pull out some rice cake and shoved it to your mouth.

"Could it be?" You changed your accent.

"Senior Ryoumen is in love with me??"

Though you were in a mocking tone and most definitely joking. He averted his gaze.

He just can't with you right now.

". . . . What's up with you today? Is this the cause of blood loss?" He held onto your shoulders.

"I'm fine man! I just came straight out of the barrio man!" You bit your lip and squinted your eyes.

"I'm done, I'm going to find my brat of a brother now. He seems to be a better option than you. . ." He started to walk away.

"Alright! I need to meet up with bestie anyways." You finally stopped your little skit and talked like you usually do.

He nodded and began walking away again.

"Hey there mister. You forgot something." You ran up to him and stopped him on his tracks.

"What? Did you steal my wallet again?"

"Yeah. . . Sorry. . . . Here." You say giving it back.

"You forgot another thing too!!" You pointed your index finger at him.

He looked at you expectantly.

You stopped pointing at him and started to point to your lips.

"Ya forgot my good bye kiss, hun."

You said that as a joke to annoy and irritate him. But bro, I don't think he took it as a joke anymore.

This man actually did kiss you.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Gojo-sensei. . . Let's go to Italy. Ion wanna be here no more." You sulked in a corner.

"What's wrong bestie? Problem?"

"I don't wanna be here. We can run away. ADOPT ME AS YOUR DAUGHTER AND WE COULD LIVE IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF ITALY!!" You got up and started to scream.

"Wait, ha ha," he laughed nervously, "What's with this all of the sudden? Did something happen? You okay?" He got up and squatted to your level, being all skittish an' shit.

"THINK ABOUT IT FATHER! WE COULD LIVE IN NORTHERN ITALY! EVERYDAY WE WOULD EAT PASTA AS WE LOOK OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE A GERMAN CHASING DOWN AN ITALIAN WITH A JAPANESE GUY RIGHT BEHIND THEM." You blabbered.

Your poor teacher doesn't know what's going on and just. . . Sat there. He really sat there like "( ᐛ )??"

" 'PAASTAAAAA' THE ITALIAN WOULD SAY AS THE BUFF GERMAN WOULD SWEEP HIM OFF OF HIS FEET, WHILE THE JAPANESE GUY JUST THIRD WHEELS THE ENTIRE TIME—"

You were making a fanfiction at this point. So Gojo had to stop you from speaking by shoving a rice cake into your mouth.

"Calm down. We can talk about . . . Italy later."

You pause to eat the rice cake.

"Tell me?" He asked once more.

"Papa, I'm in love with a criminal~~" You started to sob but continued to sing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ~💎