𝙚 𝙣 𝙫 𝙞 𝙨 𝙖 𝙜 𝙚

en·vis·age

\in-ˈvi-zij, en-\

verb

: to picture (something) in your mind

[SECOND PERSON]

"Shhhhh shut up." You swatted Yuujis hand as you tried to suppress Nobara's laugh.

"Did he really look like this? I've never seen him before with marking on his skin." Yuuji whispered.

"He takes it off when he's around other people. But this sleeping beauty wears them when he can."

"Gumi. Hand me another marker this one is dry." You extended your arm as your said friend handed you the marker.

"He looks so stupid. What's up with the markings?" Nobara laughed silently.

"Oi, stop moving so much, the picture is coming out blurred." Megumi tried to calm us down as he took pictures. Gojo couldn't be here today because he had a trip to Europe for the weekend and assigned Megumi to take pictures of the dumb shit y'all do.

"You idiots. I can hear you." All of you stopped whatever you were doing and looked at Sukuna. You all thought he was awake, but only to see that his eyes were still closed shut.

The three of you heaved out a sigh of relief and continued what you were doing.

You and Sukuna have been up till 4am doing the most random shit imaginable. Eventually the two of you have been knocked out cold when it struck 4:01am.

You woke up around 8am with him still sleeping.

Nobara and Megumi visited around an hour later only to catch you drawing strange markings on your boyfriend's face and torso.

"There. It's done." You smiled to yourself as Megumi took a picture.

You had successfully drawn Sukuna's signature tattoos when he was still a curse.

A wave of nostalgia came crashing through as you stared.

"He looks so stupid." Nobara and Yuuji laughed.

"Haha let's take him out to the carnival later today. Don't tell him about what I drew over him though." You suggested.

"I like the sound of that." Yuuji smiled with you mischievously.

"Won't he look at a mirror before we go out?" Nobara questioned.

"Nah." Yuuji started.

"The fucker already knows he's hot, why look at a mirror?" You finished.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Here, cotton candy." Fushiguro handed you the said treat.

You looked over to Sukuna, wondering why he hasn't taken any of your cotton candy. He noticed how you were staring at him and all he could do was brush it off and avert your gaze.

"You can have this. I'll buy another one." You offered.

"No. Keep it." He rejected your offer, he already knew your ulterior motive. You smiled. There's no use hiding it then.

"Oh? But Megumi-chan was the one who held this. He even took the extra effort and bought it. You sure you don't want it? I thought you loved him more than me." You taunted him.

The atmosphere became thick as he glared at you. The surrounding people felt this unsettling feeling in their stomachs and steered clear from the area.

"You should stop this childish competition you have while your at it, (Y/n)-san."

"Oh shit, mans used my name. Fine whatever I'll eat this myself." You dropped your teasing and ate the entire treat in one go.