𝙞 𝙣 𝙙 𝙚 𝙛 𝙖 𝙩 𝙞 𝙜 𝙖 𝙗 𝙡 𝙚

in·de·fat·i·ga·ble

\ˌin-di-ˈfa-ti-gə-bəl\

adjective

: able to work or continue for a very long time without becoming tired

[SECOND PERSON]

"Off to Paris see you later." Kugisaki read out loud.

"But. . . Gojo-sensei just got back a week ago." Yuuji deadpanned as Fushiguro sighed. Just when anyone else had a chance to comment on a new

a message popped up.

"Took my favorite student with me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ"
Attached to that message was a picture of you and Gojo in the airport T-posing.

"That bastard did what?!" Sukuna slammed his fist down onto his desk.

Another message popped up.

"Just kidding :P"

". . . ."

". . . ."

". . . ."

". . . ."

"Why was there a ghost boy in the toilets with a sushi knife?" You and Gojo entered the classroom at the same time. Your teacher had a smug smile on his face as you were legitimately confused and scared at the same time.

"What was the ghost boy doing?" Yuuji asked before Sukuna could explode.

"Seducing a radish legged girl."

。☆○o。..:*:..

Classes started without a hitch, surprisingly enough. You weren't causing some kind of trouble, Sukuna wasn't skipping classes, and Gojo was doing teacher stuff.

Everyone was on edge though, they weren't sure what was going to happen. But the three of you are behaved today.

"Psst. Bro."
"What do you want."
"You're not going to skip classes?"
"Not today. I'm looking over that idiot." Sukuna points at you as Kugisaki taps your shoulder and begins to chat quietly.

"No devious deeds today? The day is getting dull without the two of you causing something." Nobara comments,
"Gojo-sensei found out about my dark past." You answer.

"You have a dark past? May I know what it is?"
"Ah. . . I'll tell you and the others later. I gotta keep my eye on Gojo-sensei right now." You avert your gaze and focus your attention on your teacher.
"Is that why you aren't causing trouble?"
"Yeah. He's been messing with Megumi too much." You stare at both Fushiguro and Gojo.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"You're orphaned?!" They all asked in chorus.

"SHH, not so loud. There's a guy around that's dressed as a pig monarch that's been slaying orphans lately," You tried to hush them. "You guys make it sound like I was abandoned, it was me who abandoned them not the other way around." Obviously that wasn't the case, but you want to save yourself from further heartache.