𝙖 𝙗 𝙨 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚 𝙣 𝙘 𝙚

ab·sti·nence

\ˈab-stə-nən(t)s\

noun

: the practice of not doing or having something that is wanted or enjoyable : the practice of abstaining from something

[SECOND PERSON]

"You're sick?"

"Yeah *Cough* *Cough* I can't go to school. I have a cough."

"Just wear a mask you'll be fine."

"No, you might get the 'rona."

". . . . . Rona??" Kugisaki asked through the phone as you laid in bed.

"Ah, wait. It's not here yet." You got up from your current position and walked up to the fridge.

"Whatever this 'Rona' is, it doesn't matter. Get your ass here in school before your boyfriend goes apeshit." You could hear the frustration in her voice.

Oh yeah. Sukuna, haha.

"Now why would he do that? He goes apeshit no matter what."

"That's true, but he's always in a better mood when you're around."

You gave her a heartily laugh, picked up your phone, and pressed it against your ear.

"Bruh, that man litterally hates me to the core. All he wants is my suffering." You continue to smile.

"Ehh— I beg to differ actually."

You could hear scrambling footsteps on the other side and Gojo entered the room to start classes.

"Where's (Y/n)-San?" You heard Yuuji ask.

"She's skipping." Kugisaki answered.

There was shuffling and silence for a moment.

"I'm outta here." Sukuna muttered loud enough for the phone to catch.

"Oi, Sukuna Itadori. Sit your ass down I'm going to start classes now."

"Shut your trap furby looking ass troll. I'm not going to stay here."

"Furby. . . ?"

Poor Gojo. Still getting bullied at some point.

"I'm going to go now, (Y/n)-chan. Don't skip again!" And with that Kugisaki hung up.

With a sigh, you leaned back by the fridge and slid down until you reached the floor.

Looking down at both your hands, you covered your face with them.

'HNNNGGGG, I WAS ONLY JOKIIINNGGG!!'

You began to squeal. Tossing and turning around the place.

"DAMN THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" You cursed as you tossed and tumbled on the floor, biting and wrestling with a blanket.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"I didn't think you were going to make such a huge fuss about it."

You stood there by the door, just looking at him with both confusion and tiredness from your eyes.

He leaned over to your face. Albeit being so close you didn't move away nor flinch, you and him used to do this a lot to each other. Now you're just assuming things though.

Now it was his turn to give you a devilish smirk. You didn't like that at all.

"Girl bye—" You tried to slam the door as quickly as possible. But mans couldn't let this opportunity slide, he stopped you from closing that door so fast sonic could never.