The One In Which They Actually Have A Relationship.

Franks pov

My feet scuffed along the floor as I walked to school. Gerard was walking next to me, rambling about star wars, I didn't find star wars itself all that interesting but hearing Gerard talk so enthusiastically made me smile.

I sighed heavily as we approached the brick building, students swarming and bustling to get inside. We walked up to the building, neither of us speaking now. We pushed through the vast amount of bodies, cringing at the feel of someone else. We stood in the corridor together, not wanting to head to our respective lessons.

I finally gave him a parting hug once I'd heard the shrill bell ring, feeling relaxed as he enveloped me in his arms, and began walk up the stairs leading to the second floor, my head glaring at my feet to avoid any awkward eye contact. I reached the top of the stairs with no awkward encounters when I heard my name being called. I glanced to the side, wondering if I'd just imagined it. My eyes fell upon two tall forms leaning against the lockers. I cursed under my breath as glared at Andy and Brendon. I thought back to when I'd found Gerard out the back of the school after being, quite honestly, beaten the shit out of, by these fucking planks.

"What do you want?" I said boredly, hoping they'd just punch me a couple times then leave.

"Oh, nothing much." Andy drawled out, picking at his nails idly, his deep voice filling the air in the corridor now that all the students had gone to their lessons. "We had just happened to have heard that you and that utter faggot, may or may not have started dating. I mean how fucking desperate must you be go have to settle for that retard?" He asked rhetorically.

Red hot anger seethed through my veins as I ground my teeth angrily, trying not to launch myself at the pair of them. "I guarantee you that he's significantly better than either of you would ever be able to get." I said. I shifted uncomfortably on my feet, not particularly wanting to start a fight in the corridor but at the same time wanting to smash Andy's nose in.

"Shut up faggot." Andy seethed as he threw a punch directly at my nose, pain spread through my face viciously upon impact, making my eyes water, clouding my vision. I backed up slightly, not wanting to get hit again. I clutched slightly at my nose, attempting to stop the throbbing. This didn't stop Andy though as he grabbed the front of my shirt, shoving me into the lockers roughly. I leant against the cold metal, breathing heavily, the uncomfortable surface digging into my back. Brendon appeared in my line of vision, I watched as he raised his fist, attempting to copy Andy. I raised my foot and kicked him harshly in the stomach, watching him stumble backwards, doubling over in pain. I smirked slightly at the sight, wincing however when my nose flared in pain. I failed to see Andy however as he planted his hand harshly into my forehead, slamming my head backwards into the metal locker. My vision darkened at the edges, an overwhelming sense of dizzyness overtook me and I slumped to the side, feeling the cold floor beneath my body. I felt the two boys kick at my legs and stomach, I curled up into a ball, feebly attempting to cover my head with my arms.

I curled up and accepted my beating as Andy and Brendon continued to batter me. I felt hot blood seep out of my still throbbing nose and down onto the cold floor, staining my shirt on the way down. Pain ebbed through the back of my head from where it had made contact with the metal locker. My vision eventually clouded over entirely and I fell unconscious on the floor.

A/N: I have no excuse as to why if took me so long to write such a short chapter 🤡

Anywhore, you better have eaten something, had some water and taken a nap today or I'll have to travel to your house and make you do the self care >:/

Fr tho you all should be looking after yourselves, it makes you feel better mentally and god knows we all need that.

I love y'all <3

Bai Bai duckiez 🌽