Filler Chapter But You Get Smut

Gerard's pov

Quick content warning for mention of scars, it's only very brief and in more of a positive way than negative, even so I'll put *asterisks* before and after the paragraph. Stay safe my rats.

I lay on Frank's bed, my head on his pillow as I listened to him play his acoustic guitar gently. I thought back to almost four weeks ago when we had started dating, remembering the look on my boyfriend's face when I'd confessed my feelings to him. I grinned at the memory, I readjusted my legs when I felt one start to go numb, unceremoniously dumping my feet over Frank's lap. Frank, who was sat in the middle of the bed with his back against the wall, looked up from his guitar upon the disruption of my feet. "What's made you all happy?" He asked playfully, eyeing my full smile.

"Nothing. Just remembered something." I said truthfully.

"Care to share?" Frank asked. I shook my head stubbornly, still smiling. Frank placed his guitar down and motioned for me to move up, laying down next to me once I had. I turned on my side to face him, my eyes meeting with his own bright hazel ones. My gaze roved over his face, admiring his perfectly angled jaw and pointed nose. My fingertips wandered up to his shaped eyebrows and caressed down the side of his face. He lent forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips which I gratefully reciprocated, the sudden affection chasing butterfly's to bloom in my stomach. "You're so pretty." Frank whispered, mostly to himself, as he reached out to brush my hair out of my face, settling on cupping my jaw with his hand. I chose not to respond to his statement, brushing the back of my hand softly over his cheek as to let him know I heard. I closed my eyes contently, enjoying the feeling of Frank's soft palm against my skin. I felt his lips softly press against mine, butterflies swarmed in my stomach as we both smiled into the kiss.

We separated after a few moments, Frank smirked at me playfully. He straddled my hips, pinning my arms above my head. "Beautiful." He whispered to himself, making my cheeks he placed a quick kiss to my lips before getting up and off the bed. I sat up on my elbows, my hair obscuring my vision, feeling both flustered and slightly annoyed. I watched as he sauntered over to his desk, flipping the vinyl in the record player before leaning against the wall, arms crossed and one eyebrow arched mischievously. A smirk played on his features as his eyes roved up and down my body. Heat pooled in my stomach as I squirmed under his intrusive gaze.

I stood up from the bed, moving to stand in front of Frank. I leaned in to kiss him, feeling hot breath fall from his lips onto my own. "That was mean." I said lowly, nipping on his bottom lip, surprised at my newfound confidence. I felt him bring his hand up to my hair, I moaned slightly as I felt him tug gently. I leaned in further, connecting our lips in a heated kiss. I placed one of my hands on the wall by my boyfriend's head, the other held his hip gently.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." Frank moaned into the kiss, making my cheeks flare with red and an insatiable heat gathered in my stomach. I pulled away for a moment, moving to his jawbone, mouthing and sucking on the pale flesh, causing sordid noises to fill the room. Frank's hand fell to my back, resting gently at the base of my spine. I pulled away after a moment, brushing my thumb over the light purple mark, eliciting a breathy moan from the quivering boy beneath me. I looked away from the hickey on his jaw, studying his face for a moment. His eyes were screwed shut, head tilted back against the wall. A slight sheen of sweat covered his pale forehead. I eyed his open mouth, soft pants and breathy moans filtered past his ruby red and swollen lips that glinted softly under the dim light of the room.

********

Emotion washed over me as I gazed at my boyfriend, I realised that for the first time in forever I felt truly happy. Nothing was weighing on my mind, even the self inflicted scars that littered my body seemed irrelevant, more like a painting of my past than a picture of my future.