The Gay Tree

Gerard's pov

I spat my black hair out of my mouth as I tried to shove the key into the lock. Another gust of wind blew a large bunch of my hair into my eyes, I hissed into surprise and tried to bat it away from my face. I heard my short punk friend snicker behind me before he grabbed the keys from my hand and jammed them in the lock.

He opened the door and held an arm out as if welcoming me in, "it's not that windy." He laughed.

"You can't talk, raccoon looking mother fucker." I commented, gesturing at his half shaved black/blonde mess.

"I'm the raddest raccoon you've ever seen." He smirked as he closed the door behind me

I hummed in agreement as I slipped my shoes off and began to walk into the living room, I only made it about five feet into the room before I let out a demonic shriek, and it wasn't a tic. "Fuck, I won." I hear Frank say behind me.

"WHY DID YOU FUCK ON THE SOFA!?" I screamed at my brother, who was once laying on his emo friend chest but had moved to grab a blanket to cover himself  and Pete, both of them clad in only boxers.

"IF YOU TELL MOM I'LL FUCKING END YOU." he threatened, pointing a finger at me menacingly.

"I'm not- Brexit, that much of an asshole."

I looked over to where Pete was laid back on the sofa, smirking, he seemed all to relaxed considering the situation.

"Oh my fucking god, just please don't do that on the sofa." I yanked Frank's hand and dragged him into the kitchen. I sat down at the table with my head in my hands, "this house is a fucking nightmare."

"At least they were being safe." Frank shrugged, getting to work on the coffee.

"What?"

"There's a condom in your bin."

"Jesus Christ."

Frank worked on the coffee as I slumped further into the table. I looked up as the door opened to reveal a half dressed, slightly flustered, looking Pete Wentz, "hello boys." He greeted casually as he walked over to the fruit bowl picking up an apple and biting into it as he leaned back against the counter.

"Hello faggot."

"Oh you owe me ten bucks by the way." I heard Frank say as he placed a steaming mug of coffee in front of me on the table.

"Fucking great."

The emo boy left the room and I heard his footsteps on the stairs, "I'm never gonna look at Mikey the same again." Frank snickered at that.

I pulled out my wallet and dug around a bit until I found ten dollars, the coins making clunking noises as they spun aroun on the wood.

"Don't spend it all at once." I joked as Frank pocketed the change.

"That's dinner sorted." Frank mumbled, mostly to himself. I had never questioned Frank's living situation entirely but I had never met his mother and Frank never seemed to mention her much, her entire existence seemed to be permanently erased from all possible conversation topics.

A/N: I'm well aware this is Frank Iero levels of short but I just needed to let y'all know that Mikey is hella gay before the next chapter.

How are y'all????

I made a weird wreath thing with plants and shit, it looks pretty cool.

Bai Bai duckiez