the intro

Jesse´s POV:

            Believe it or not my life was once actually normal. Before all the battles and all the scars and before any of my other siblings were born. I actually had a great life.

             After mom gave birth to me, dad started out like a normal first time dad would. He was very , very nervous since both of them were young only 16 and 19 years old. When I was born everything was very happy but unfortunately happiness doesn't last forever.

When I was about 2 years old my dad became more and more reckless. He started to drink, do drugs, and turn bad. When I was 6 or 7 years old my little brother Mike came along. He was great news to the family, mom was very excited and although I was kind o f jealous I will admit I was pretty excited, too. The only one who wasn't excited was dad.

   Because of all the damn alcohol and drugs he did, he thought Mike was not his child. As time went on dad got crazier and crazier.

       7 years after Mike was born my mother finally got tired of my dad and she decided to leave, taking us with her. We moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma .That is where I met these group of guys I will never forget...

Hello peoole of wattpad. This is my very first fanfiction ever so I hope you all like. Anyway, there is lots more to come and I hope you can all be patient with me I'm still trying to figure all this wattpad stuff out. Also, young Jesse's picture is on the side.
Thanks for reading...
      By the way most of the characters in this story are not mine, most of the plots aren't mine either, I just twisted it up, mixed in sonethings and made it to how I would like things to be. If you don't like it, don't read it...