Chapter 11

After practice, Mike,Kate and I walked together.
      "So do you want to do this everday or..." she said nervously
      "Uhhh, I mean, do you want to" I replied.
       "I'm good with the idea of someone walking me home, you know with all the creeps out here...
       "So yes" she smiled and said.
When we got to her house, I could sense something wasn't right.
       "Is your Dad home?" I asked as I let go of her hand.
        "Yeah, he is, he doesn't work" she replied
        "Good to know" I said as I thought.
There's something wierd about this place, I mean not the house but the stuff inside I wasn't comfortable there. Then I saw her dad looking out the window. So I said goodbye to her.

Kate's POV :
'I've never felt like this with anyone before, Juan made me feel kind of... good.
     He's been nice to me lately, I mean he even walked me home. I wonder what we are. Are we just friends or in a relationship. I'll ask him tomorrow. I just had an idea, to pay him back, I'm going to walk him to school in the morning. To be honest, I want to see more of him...'
      I thought all of this as I entered my house.
"So is that Mexi-kid your new boyfriend or something" said my father as I walked in and he watched Juan leave.
     I saw that he had a beer in his hand, so I decided to ignore him and go upstairs to my room.
     "Kate I'm talking to you!" He yelled as I shut my door.
     "Kate!" He continued to yell
     "Yes, dad he's my boyfriend!" I yelled back.
     "Anyway I'm not staying long, just doing my homework and I'm leaving" I continued.
    "You're not going to his house, okay, I know where he lives-"
    "Alright dad" I replied, and he finally left me alone.
   I always hated it when he was drunk, he always had bad thoughts, trust issues was the reason why my mother left us. It was all thanks to him...