Chapter 10

"Please!!!" Said all of my clasmates as my mom listened.
    "Well I don't want Juan going into the city all by himself" she replied.
    "He won't be by himself, he'll have us" said Newt,
    "Yeah and my mom is going this time" added Jeffrey.
    After a moment of thinking, my mother said "Well... ok, he can join"
    "Yay!!!!" Everyone cheered.

The next day at school, everyone was more interactive with me. We practiced everyday until friday which was our game. Mike even came to support, when we started playing, I was doing most of the work.
No one else knew what to do, this happened until half-time. We were losing 2-1, I actually managed to score.
    "Alright, everyone gather around" Ms. M said,
    "Alright, midgets, we can't just make Juan, here do all the work. We have to come up with a plan." Said the Sheriff, he was the co-coach of the team.
      Then we made our plan, when we got back in the field, most of the students did better.
     Towards the end of the game, I was about to score another goal, until two other kids blocked me. So I passed it to my nearest team member (Kate), she took off running with the ball and actually scored.
    "Kate you scored!!!" I yelled as I ran up to her, in excitement,
    "What, I scored" she replied getting excited. She.was so excited, that she hugged me, I grabbed her and spun her around. When I put her down we had a moment and were about to kiss. Then the rest of the team came up to us.
   Altough we lost 3-2, we were getting better as a team. The game was finished so we went to pizza hut and celebrated.
    When Mike and I got home, it was around 7:30, so I decided to teach Mike something mom taught me. To pray the rosary, our mom didn't come home until we were halfway done, then she joined us.

On Monday, after practice, I caught up to Kate,
    "Hey, Kate" I said to her,
    "Hey" she said back.
Then a small silence happened, finally, Kate said "So that game yesterday"
    "Yeah you scored" I replied,
    "Yeah, thanks to you".
    "Hey, it was team work"
    "Your right... anyway..."
    "So, um... after practice can I um... walk you home?" I asked,
    "What?" She asked.
    "Can I walk you home. You know since your house is like a mile away from mine" I said,
    "Oh, uh... sure" she replied unsure.

There's a picture of the team on the side...