Chapter 16

"I came to see a movie and that's what I'm going to do" said the red head, "Okay" said her friend.
They sat in front of us and Dally took that as an opportunity to "get to know" some Socs girls.
He tried to annoy the heck out of those girls. At first they would laugh, but that stopped real quick.
The red head kept her guard up at all times.
She would yell things like "Get lost hood!"
Dally would just laugh at her, I did kind of feel bad for those chicks.
Finally Johnny stepped up and defended the two girls.
Dallas looked at him, in a mean glare, Johnny looked super scared. But then again Johnny was Johnny you couldn't hurt him. That would be like hurting a puppy, it just couldn't happen.
Dally stared at him for like 5 seconds before he kicked a chair and walked away.
"Thanks, he had me scared to death" the red head said.
"Sure didn't look like it" joked Johnny, we all laughed. After talking for a bit, they invited us to sit with them, we found out their names were Cherry and Marcia, and not long after Two-bit arrived. He was drunk out of his mind.
Him and Marcia hit off real fine, so did Cherry and Pony. Johnny and I watched the movie.
"Is it me or does everyone here got a girl but me and you." I joked,
"Shoot seems like it" replied Johnny. "So how is it going with your girl" he continued.
"Fine, I've taught her a lot",
"Like what"
"Soccer, music, Elvis, how to fight, how to kiss,-"
"She didn't know how to kiss?" asked Johnny.
"She did and she was good, but now she's great" I joked, we both laughed.