Making it official...

The day went by pretty fast, after practice, Juan and I kicked the ball to each other. Then I saw the other students staring at us.
They were talking about us, then finally I saw Larry coming to up to us.
"Hey" he said,
"Hi" I replied as Juan smiled at him,
"So, everyone wants to know... Are y'all dating ?"
I knew this was coming, you know what Juan doesn't seem to be afraid of my father so why should I. I don't care what the other people think, it's none of their business. I want to be happy, and with Juan that's what I am.
"Yeah, we are" I said with an attitude,
"Is that a problem" I continued.
I could tell, both Juan and Larry were kind of shocked about the way I said it. Especially Juan, he even stopped playing with the ball just to look at me.
"Uh no, not at all" Larry replied,
"Guys they are!" He yelled to the others.
"Well congrats on your ...uh thing" he continued,
"Thank you" I replied as he walked away.
"Woah, what was that" asked a shocked Juan,
"What, I'm just tired of hiding. I mean you aren't scared of dating me and all of the boys in this class are" I replied.
"I never had a boyfriend because if I did my father would scare him away or the boy I dated didn't want anyone to know we're dating and it's all just..." I continued. I just wanted to be free of everything. And not hide anymore...
"I wanted to thank you for not being afraid" I finally finished after stopping.
"Your welcome... so hey do you want to make it official to them?" Juan asked
How ?
Then he kissed me by surprise like he did this moring. After a few seconds we stopped, "Oh that official." I said.
I looked back at my fellow classmates. They were staring at us.
"Yeah I don't think they saw" I continued, looking at him again. He laughed and we kissed again.