Chapter 8

Did I just hear corectly???
      "Wait did you just say you were pregnant?" I asked. She nodded, I don't know what to say or feel about this.
     Part of me was excited, but another part was nervous, another part of me was happy, then afraid, it was a mixture of all.
     Mike didn't know what this meant so he asked "Why is everybody like this".
     "We're having another sibling,boy!" I screamed as I hugged him in excitement. As I carried my little brother, our mother joined us.

The next day, we went to school, I wanted to tell Ms. M the good news. I'll admit it, I was beginning to trust her.
       When I got to the class, everyone looked sad.
      "What's up with everyone today?" I asked,
      "Well, we lost yesterday, 18-0" said Ms. M.
      "Oh well I'm sorry" I replied as the bell rang.

    School went by quickly, it was the same routine for the whole week : school, home,school,home.
        Then Monday came and it was a bit different than usual.
         As we were all doing our work, Ms. Montgomery noticed that Kate was having some trouble.
        She helped her, then Jeffrey made a funny joke about her. And everyone laughed, including me.
       "Why don't y'all mind y'alls own business!" She yelled in an angry way.
       "Kate's right everyone get back to work" said Ms. M
      As Ms. M got up and left, Kate looked at me in an angry way. So I smiled at her,

As we went outside for recess, Kate had a ball and threw it at my back a few times. I just walked away, trying not to get mad.
         "So why doesn't Juan play soccer" she said in mean tone.
         "No, Juan don't play, he doesn't look like the athletic type anyway" replied Larry.
        That's it, "You gonna play goalie?!" I asked, now mad.
        "I always play goalie" he replied,
        "Mind if I take a few shots" I asked,
        "No" he replied, then he went in the middle of two trashcans and started dancing.
         I got the ball and bounced it 3 times straight with my foot. Then I hit it 4 times with my head, I let the ball down, ran with it towards Larry. I pretend to hit so Larry blocked it on the opposite side of where I was gonna score. It worked so I scored.
         After that I walked away, then I heard some mumbling, after a few seconds. Someone yelled "Hey look, he's getting away!"
      They all caught up to me.
      "Wow you really have some good skills" said one of the kids.
      "Yeah" agreed the twins,
      "Hey, sorry" said Larry as he shaked my hand.
       "It's okay, man" I replied.
Then it was time to go back in the school,