The big move

After that day, I became great friends with those guy. They taught me how to dress, smoke,talk, and do most of the things I know today.

      Unfortunately though, as time went on,we had to move again. Word was getting out that my mom was not legal here so we had to leave.

     We moved to Elma,Texas. It was only a few hours away from Tulsa, so I promised the guys i woyld see them again every vacation i get.

          When first got to Elma, I wasn't happy, as we arrived to a gas station. My mom told me I had to go to school with these kids who got the loweat test scores in the state for 4 years straight.

    "Hey its a small town" she continued as she got out of the car and put gas in it.

         I stared out of the window, then I saw a pretty cute girl sitting with her friends outside the gasoline store. I stared at her for a while, then she stared back. Then i heard mom call me.

    "Juan come here" she said in spanish. As i got out of the car she told me "Clean the window".

       As i cleaned the window, a man came in a truck. He got off and said to the girl i was starring at. "Kate, tell her to turn it on", then she went.

      We left before anything else happend. We rented this small trailer with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. It was like a very small house. It had everything you needed to live. We lived by ourselves, with no neighbors around, we were by trees mostly.

       The next day mom took me and Mike to school. There were only two classes. 'The big kids class and the little kids class' is what they call it. I was in the big kids class which only had around 10 kids in it.

         There was only one familiar face, it was the girl from the gasoline station yesterday. The principal came in with me to introduce me.

       "Hello class, I would like you all to meet Ju-An Moreileis" she said in her thick country accent. I was embarrassed by the way she said my name, the kids were making fun of it by this time.

        "I would like y'all to be nice to him" she continued. Then she left.

  "Hello, Ju-An" said the teacher in her English , " It's Juan" i told her.

    "Oh Juan, im Ms.Montgomery. why dont you take a seat over there and settle in." She replied.

     "Yeah , come on pull out a chair, we're in the middle of geology."said one of the older looking kids, he was a red haired kid.

       "Its geography, Larry" said Ms.M

"Whatever" he replied.

         This move to Elma was going to be interesting...  i hope.
Hi people of wattpad, again thank you all for reading.I know the book is kind of boring right now, but please bear with me here. In case you were wondering,this book is a mixture of The outsiders, the 1995 movie the big green, General hospital, and full house. It sounds wierd right now but i know where im going with this and hopefully y'all like it. Anyway, please give it a star if you like it and please continue read.
    Lots of love
          -Beth