The night

When I went outside I noticed that it was a full moon.I suddenly became angry and just tried to walk it off. That didn't work so I went up to a tree and punched it.I expected it to hurt but it didn't. So I looked at my hand and saw claws, then I looked at the tree and saw claw marks on it.

               "What the heck is going- ah!" I mumled before I got this huge, indescribable pain everywhere. I ran farther into the wood and took off my shirt. I fell and saw broken pieces off mirror on the floor and looked into it, and saw something I'll never forget. My eyes were golden yellow, and I had sharp, canine-like teeth.
         As I started backing away, I got an even bigger pain, I looked at the mirror again and saw that I turned into an animal.
         Then I got this huge urge to kill, so I ran deeper into the forest,all of a sudden I saw a goat. I couldnt resist so I attacked...

Then I woke up, it was just a dream, a strangely realistic dream...

      I got dressed and saw my mom in the kitchen, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

     "Hey mom" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

     "Hey, mijo" she replied.

Then I got a bowl, some corn flakes, milk, and sugar to make ghetto frosted flakes.

           "Mom I had the wierdest dream last night, it felt so real" I said,

      "Really" she replied.

               "Yeah I had clawed out this tree, turned into an animal, and-" I explained before she interrupted me.

      "You killed a goat" she said.

"How'd you know"

    "It... it wasn't a dream... it was real"

     "What? What are you saying? What, I'm really an animal" I asked sarcastically with a smile.

      "Not just an animal... a werewolf" she said.

Hello people of wattpad it's me again, I hope you all like this story so far and enjoyed this little twist I have here. This twist is kind of important to the story so keep that in mind and the werewolf Jesse turned into on this part is a small one like on teen wolf (the show) I'll put the picture of the wolf on the side. Again thanks for reading...