1🧸

P.O.V Sunghoon

Taking care of a child can sometimes be really difficult especially if that little piece of ... joy ... escape from you when you're in a damn mall.

Don't get me wrong I love this child more than everything but sometimes he loves annoying the hell out of me.

And here I am running through the mall, all panicked because I've seen too much thriller to know that when a child is missing you have to find him fast.

I've left him when I went to the restroom but I didn't stay long and he disappeared. That kid can be focus more than 5 minutes he probably got distracted by a butterfly. Fucking butterfly.

I literally told him three times to stay on the bench and to not move but guess what ... he moved.

But I can't be mad at him, he is so cute and so kind and so well-behave all thanks to me of course. I'm the only one to raise him.

P.O.V 3rd Person

A little 2 but almost 3 years old boy was walking with a butterfly ballon in his hands. He was really proud of it because it was a blue butterfly one of his favorite. He didn't know the name of this butterfly because his dad didn't told him ... maybe because he lost him before he could even ask.

He didn't really seem panicked or bothered to have lost his dada as he likes to call him but he was a little bit stressed about it and the fact that managing his emotions was something too difficult for a two years old baby ... it wasn't good in this situation.
He tried so hard to not cry in front of the crowd and he also tried to not talk to anyone because that's why his daddy always told to him but after 5 or 10 minutes his little legs started to hurt him a lot and he couldn't manage more his emotions.

The little boy felt yet so scared yet so overwhelmed by everything. He sat on a bench and started to cry. He missed his dad and everyone seemed pretty suspicious and scary to him. No one could help him because he won't allow them. And what if he doesn't find his dada ? Will he sleep in the mall ? Will he go to his house ever again ?

He wanted to hug Gaeul, his dog, so bad. He missed everything at his house now especially his butterflies books.

-" Hello, what's wrong little one ? "

He was a baby, he wasn't a great speaker so imagine how difficult it would be to be understand while he was crying. He tried to tell the man who was in front of him that he lost his dad while totally forgetting that he shouldn't talk to anyone he doesn't know but at least the man had a butterfly shirt. So Sunoo thought that he couldn't be bad if he had a butterfly shirt

-" You lost your dad ... do you know his phone number ? "

Phone number ? He didn't know what was a phone number. So he couldn't really told him. The only thing he could tell the stanger is that his dad was always angry at the phone because of his mom because she is not nice with his dada.

They talked a bit and the man tried his best to make the little boy smile a little and he succeeded. He waited a moment with him until the boy's father finally came. And he came pretty fast, he was panicked and like his son before, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

The beauty of the dad was absolutely stunning that the stranger was taken aback by it even though he was crying.

-" baby, you're here ! I was so scared. God thanks you're okay. "

The little boy run while crying into what the stranger thought was his dad.

-" Thank you for looking after him. Why did you run away sweetheart ? "

The black haired boy softly stroked his baby hair while the child was still sobbing in his dad's arm. The butterfly ballon was still on the grip of the little boy who couldn't let it go.

-" It's nothing ... I couldn't let him alone in such a big place "
-" How could I repay you ? "

-" W-what ? No there's no need to repay or anything. It's okay "

-" No I insist ! Take my number so I'll pay you a coffee later ! "

He handed his phone to Heeseung and he gladly took it. He wrote his number and then his name. Sunghoon's phone was kind of old but he worked pretty well though. His wallpaper was him and the little boy. A girl was beside them and Heeseung assumed that it was probably his girlfriend.

-" My name is Sunghoon by the way and this little monster is Sunoo ... my son "