26 [END]🧸

Sunoo stirred from his sleep when he felt too much kisses on his cheeks.

-" Dada ... "

Hearing Sunoo's weak voice, Sunghoon's heart broke a little.

-" Yeah my love ? "

-" I'm sorry for not sharing with Ni-Ki ... "

-" No It's okay baby. You don't have to share everything especially your food with him. Daddy was wrong for yelling at you. "

Sunoo bright smile was plastered again on the little boy face as he snuggled more into his dad's chest. Sunghoon stroked gently his dark thick hairs before standing up and lay Sunoo on his bed.

-" Jakey will come soon. You should get ready baby. You can't stay in pajamas. "

Sunghoon handed him a pair of baby blue shorts and a white shirt which probably won't stay white by the end of the day since Heeseung bought them chocolate and strawberry ice cream for tonight's dessert.

Sunoo struggled a bit to put on his shirt so Sunghoon helped him but one of Sunoo's old wound was looking weird.

He gently pressed it and Sunoo stepped back a bit.

-" Does it hurt when I touch there baby ? "

-" Ye- ... just a little. "

Sunoo was a smart kid and even if this wound hurt him a lot he did not want to take medecine. He was strong enough to fight himself against the disease ... I mean that's what he thought.

-" Be careful when you play then. We'll see if it still hurt you tomorrow. "

Sunghoon wasn't really sure that leaving his son with such a big and untreated wound was a great idea though but if it didn't hurt him much it was probably worth the try. Hopefully the pain would fade away when he will start to play with Jake.

When Sunoo finally put his shorts on little Riki waddled in his room eager to stole some toys from his big brother. Sunghoon watched his youngest make his way toward Sunoo's dolls. Just before he could grab one, Ni-Ki was pulled out of Sunoo's room by Sunghoon himself.

-" Stop being bratty like that Riki. Your brother should not take the blame of your wrong actions. "

As soon as Ni-Ki was back sitting on his butt, he started waddle again toward Sunoo's avengers doll because being pull out again from his brother room and sent back to the livingroom.

-" Can you two watch this troublemaker before he gets in trouble. "

K and Heeseung nodded, Taki was playing with constructions blocks and soon Riki tried to destroy his tower.

Sunoo was brushing his hair with a comb but it was a little difficult for a little arms. He nearly put the comb in his eyes but Sunghoon snatched before it could happen. The young father combed his baby's dark hair.

-" You have to be careful love you almost poked your eyes. "

-" When will come Jake, Daddy ? I really want to show him the drawing I made at school. "

-" In 30 minutes if his mom isn't late. "

30 minutes ... it was way too long for Sunoo and he didn't know what to do to make time goes a little faster. Sunoo played with his dolls but he was bothered, time wasn't fast enough and he didn't know what to do.

Soon, again, Riki entered the room and successfully stole one of Sunoo's avengers doll. He waddled fastly in the livingroom while being chased by little Sunoo who was screaming his lungs out.

Riki was too young to be put on a time-out and Sunghoon didn't know how to make him understand that he shouldn't bother his brother.

But then, Taki grab the doll and handed back to Sunoo and this time it was Riki who was screaming his lungs out.

-" Thank you Taki ! Riki you're a meanie, a big meanie ! "

Sunoo stomped back in his room and closed his door just to make sure that Ni-Ki wouldn't be able to go back in his precious room.

Ni-Ki was still crying but soon stopped and he realized that no one was picking him up.

-" That's it ? You've finished ? "

Riki looked up to his father and smiled but Sunghoon wasn't having any of it and Ni-Ki understood. He went to play quietly with Taki and his construction blocks but he didn't destroy his tower this time.

.

-"  Happy Birthday dear Riki ! Happy Birthday to you ! "

Everyone was gathered in Sunghoon's livingroom to celebrate Riki first birthday. Jay, his boyfriend Geonu, Jungwon, Jeongwoo, his parents and Sunghoon's friends were there for the little boy. Sunoo, him, was wrapping in some toilet paper the toy he wants to give as a gift to his brother.

When he successfully did, he handed it to his brother who spend less than 12 seconds to unwrapped it and discovered the doll he tried to steal each time he went into Sunoo's room.

It was probably the best gift he received today.

Sunghoon was sitting in front of his youngest, clearly enjoying his baby unwrapping all of his presents.

But inside him, he hoped that Shin-Ae would broke her promise and came for her son first birthday but she wasn't there. Maybe she was dead or she might be perfectly alive. He often wondered where she could be, what she could do and how she could feel. Was she feeling guilty for what she did, for abandoning Sunoo and Riki or was she glad instead ? He would never know and deep inside him he prefer to imagine that she misses them a lot.

S

unghoon took a picture of his kids. They were cute and they were his world. He never expected his life to turn out so great. Few months ago he had only Sunoo and multiple financial problems but now he has two babies, Heeseung and a peacefull life...

... And he wouldn't change that for the world.

[THE END]