6🧸

When Heeseung oppened the door, Sunoo was faced to a 4 years old boy who was a little bit taller than him. The boy was smiling and his smile was very unique, he never saw that kind of genuine smile from a stranger before.

-" My name is Sim Jaeyun and I am 4 years old and a puppy named Layla but you can call me Jake "

-" Stop being so formal Jakey, you're not a school "

Jake apologized and waited to Sunoo to introduce himself.

-" My name is Sunoo "

-" Sunoo ... I will call you Ddeonu then ! "

Jake's smile went wide after saying that and take Sunoo's hand before running into the apartement. Sunghoon greeted Heeseung and they entered the oldest home.

-" Do you wanna drink something ? I have beer, coffee, soda and water. "

-" A glass of water will be great. I'm not a big fan of alcohol when Sunoo is there. "

Talking about Sunoo, he was in the guest room where Jake was sleeping when he was staying at his uncle place. Jake was showing him his toys and Sunoo was facinated by his little cars. They were so beautiful and not in plastic like his own, they were in metals and they were also super fast.

Suddenly Sunoo felt bad about his own toys. They weren't as great as Jake's one. His dinosaurs were so old and the sun has dicolored plastic so he kept his little backpack close to his chest, he didn't wanted to show Jake his toys.

-" Ddeonu, did you bring toys with you ? "

Sunoo nodded and give his backpack reluctantly to Jake. The older boy opened it and take the toys off. He observed a long time Sunoo's toy and the youngest wasn't feeling well, didn't he like his toys ? Was his toys to old or to cheap for him ?

-" I really liked your Dinosaurs ! Can we play with them Ddeonu ? "

Jake liked his dino ? Sunoo smiled and they began to play together. Jake taught him the names of the dinos he didn't know and even if he had trouble to say the names correctly it was really fun to learnt from his hyung and not from his dad once.

While the adults were actually drinking sodas on the couch while watching a football match. They were really close to each other and Heeseung head rested on Sunghoon's shoulders when the kids went into the living room Jake told Sunoo that his puppy was the most intelligent puppy on earth because she understands English.

-" Layla knows when I call her to eat or to sleep with me and she never runs when we take her for a walk "

-" I don't have a puppy because our house is too small but my mama had a big one and he bites me sometimes "

-" A dog who bites is dangerous your mom shouldn't keep it "

-" I don't like them, the dog and my mom. They're mean with me "

-" My brother is not nice too. He doesn't let me win when we play football. "

-" You have a brother ? "

-" Yeah he is two years older than me. He has 6 years old and he is mean but I like him a lot. "

-" I want a little brother but dada said that he can't take care of two babies "