21🧸

Taking care of a newborn was a bit difficult for Heeseung. He didn't know how to properly hold him, feed him or even wash him so he really needed Sunghoon's help.

And thankfully Sunghoon had kept a lot of Sunoo's old clothes and stuff he needed when he was a small baby.

-" We have to choose him a name Hoonie. "

-" Yeah I know and to be honest I have no freaking idea. "

Obviously the date between Heeseung and Sunghoon was now canceled because they have a bigger responsibility to take care of.

They spent the evening and half of the night to build the old crib of Sunoo, to wash the baby and to feed him when he felt the need to. It was a tiring night but Heeseung felt now a little bit more attached to that kid.

The day after when Sunoo was back he couldn't hold a joyful scream when he saw that baby in the crib in his dad room.

Sunghoon had to tell him to not scream because the baby was really sensitive since he was really small. But Sunoo was so happy that he did not even wonder where this baby came from.

-" His name is Riki, right
dada ? "

Riki ? Even though he didn't want to name a child like that Sunghoon had to admit that it wasn't a bad name after all. Heeseung seemed to think the same and so the unnamed baby had now a beautiful japanese name.

-" Yeah sweetheart his name is Riki. "

Riki was a very small baby, probably born too soon and needed treatments but Heeseung was totally head over heels for him. Every time he was crying, Heeseung was the one running to his crib to make sure he was perfectly fine. He took him alone, the day after, to the hospital for some check up because Sunghoon had to work. The doctors said he was fine but needed to be watch carefully due to the fact that he seemed a bit weak.

Heeseung watched him the whole week, panicking every time he was sneezing and loving every time he was smiling. He was completely in love with his baby that Sunghoon was kinda left aside.

One day, Heeseung was sat on their couch with a sleeping Ni-Ki, as Sunoo started to call him, in his arms. Sunghoon attempted to tell him that he wanted to send Sunoo to the same preschool as the one Jungwon was in but Heeseung was to focused on watching his baby boy sleeping.

Sunghoon would never be jealous of a baby and of course never of his own son but he was pissed at the lack of interest Heeseung show him these past few weeks.

-" No more Ni-Ki for today, he has to learn to sleep alone in his own bed in his own room. "

Heeseung tried to protest but little Ni-Ki was already no longer in his arms and Sunghoon was fast enough to tuck him in his crib.

-" What are you doing Hoon ? You know he hates being in that bed. "

-" No he doesn't hate that, he's just used of you spoiling him and you better not say that I don't know what I'm talking about because Sunoo was the same as him. "

-" And ? He deserves to be spoiled a bit. "

-" I don't raise any brat in this house Seungie. "

Heeseung sighed defeated and plopped back in the couch, clearly upset by Sunghoon's action.

-" So I have something to tell you. In fact I've been trying to tell you that for a week now. "