24🧸

-" I'm not friends with Sunoo anymore ! "

Little Jungwon threw his lunch box on the table as soon as he went back home.

-" Why darling ? Did you fight at school ? "

-" He is friends with Minhee ! And I hate Minhee ! "

Jay tilted his head, his son was that dumb or it was just normal thing that happened in little kids life ? Minhee and his family were their neighbors and they were pretty nice. Jay remembered that Minhee was a very shy kid but Jungwon always seemed to have a good relationship when Minhee's mother took care of him after school while Jay was working.

-" Darling, Sunoo has the right to have other friends. You have other friends beside Sunoo. "

-" But he didn't play with me ! "

-" Did you told him that he could play with you ? Maybe he was too shy because he didn't know your friends. "

Jungwon was sulking and did not oay attention about what his father told him. He was too angry about the fact that this Kang looser stole him his bestfriend.

-" What if we ask directly Sunoo why he didn't play with you ? Maybe he is also sad about this matter, right Darling ? "

Jungwon shook his head, he did not want to go to Sunoo's house. But Jay decided otherwise.

-" Go put your shoes and coat on darling I have to talk with uncle Heeseung anyway. "

Jungwon when to his room to grab his coat while sulking. He was truly upsey to go to Sunoo's place because he didn't want to explain himself or to heard his explanations.

He soon came back to the livingroom and put his shoes, Sunghoon didn't live far from where they were living so Jay and Jungwon walk there instead of driving. Jungwon was still sulking which began to piss of his dad.

-" Darling you better stop sulking when we enter into Heeseung uncle's house. "

-" I don't want to see Sunoo. "

-" Jungwon. Listen, you have to talk to him nicely if you want to make your friendship last. If you're gonna act like a bad boy Sunoo won't be your friend anymore and you'll be also in big troubles. "

Jungwon nodded, he did not want to upset his daddy nor getting himself in big troubles because his dad sure know already that he would probably make little Wonie wrote letters as an apology to everyone he hurt by being bad.

Jay pressed the doorbell and soon Heeseung oppened the door while a smiley little Riki in his arms.

-" God thanks Jay can you hold this troublemaker for me please ? "

Riki was playing with his little plushie before Heeseung handed him to Jay who rocked the baby slowly. Jungwon had a blank face if he did not want to talk to Sunoo, he also for sure did not want his dad to held another kid in his embrace.

-" Sure Seung but what did this cutie little baby did to be troublemaker ? "

Ri-Ki grew up a lot in a spend of 5 months. Jay remembered when he last saw him, he was a cute newborn.

-" Refusing and spilling his formula everywhere on the carpet. "

They all entered and Heeseung gestured to Jay to sit on the couch while Sunghoon was busy cleaning the carpet while mumbling. Heeseung, then, told Jungwon that Sunoo was in his room probably drawing or playing with his dolls.

Jungwon reluctantly walked to Sunoo's room and stopped himself in front of the door. He slowly knocked and Sunoo opened the door.

-" Oh ! Wonie you came to play with me ? "

Sunoo was excited to see his bestfriend, it's look like he just forgot that they weren't supposed to be friends anymore.

-" Can you spend more time with me at school and not with Minhee please ? "

Jungwon just blurted out what he had in his heart. He did not want to let go of his and Sunoo's friendship but he also did not want to have that Kang Minhee boy in their way.

-" Okay but I will still play with Minher because he's also my friend. "

Jungwon nodded. As much as he wanted Sunoo to not talk to his new friend he couldn't help but agree with the condition Sunoo imposed him.

The two boys sat down and played with toys cars, dolls and even coloring books while the adults were cooing over Ri-Ki.

This mischievous baby was doing cute sounds and faces only to began to scream his lung out couple minutes later because mister didn't like peaches yogurt when he ate it without saying anything yesterday.

-" How old is he again ? "

-" 5 months ... 6 in a couple of weeks. "

Ri-Ki was soon back to smiling to every silly faces that Sunghoon made to make him stop crying. He didn't ate his peaches flavored yogurt and it doesn't really matter, Heeseung would end up eating it while watching a drama like Racket Boys tonight.

-" Why did you came Jay-ah ? I thought you were quite busy these days. "

-" K hyung called me. "

When Heeseung heard the mention of K's name he turn his head. He was now facing Jay and not his boyfriend or son.

-" What's happening ? Something happened to him or to his nephew ? "

-" Not exactly but it's quite complicated though. "

-" Make it fast and clear Jay, I don't wanna hear you joking around if it's a serious matter. "

-" He need a place to stay for a few weeks, the parents in law of his sister's husband decided to take back the house he was staying in with Ta-Ki. They also want to take Ta-Ki from him ! "

-" What bastard ... I assume he will stay at your place right ? "

-" Well ... no "

This time it was Sunghoon who turn to face him with wide eyes. Was he implying that he had to let his boyfriend's ex live with them ? When they already struggle to live at 4 in a little flat ?

-" Hell no Jay ! He can't live temporary there. You have such a big home, why can't he stay there for a while ? "

-" Because I see someone and me having someone living with me is not a good idea if I want to date that person. "

-" You are into someone ?! "

Both Sunghoon and Heeseung screamed frightening Ri-Ki on the way.

-" Yes to make it short his name his Lee Geonu. I met him through work and we stay in touch. So you understand that it would be better if K stays at your place right ? "

No it wasn't better in Sunghoon's opinion and it would never be neither a good idea or a better solution. As much as K seemed to be a great guy he did not trust him since his and Heeseung's break up happened when K didn't fell out of love with his Seungie.