2🧸

Sunoo was walking into the livingroom with his butterflies coloring books. He wanted to color properly a butterfly without crossing any borders on the drawing to make his dad proud but it was too difficult for him.

-" Sunoo what are you doing baby ? "

Seing the little boy losing his temper because of the coloring book made the dad giggled. Sunghoon took off his little hands the blue pencil and put them away from him. Sunoo was feeling frustrated again and he didn't like that at all. He felt the same way when his mom yelled at him for playing with his cars when he was with her or when he didn't succeed to go to the restroom on time.

Sunoo didn't like his mom and he always threw a tantrum when he had to go there which make his dad very angry. She wasn't nice with him, she neglected him everytime Sunoo has to go to his mom's house. He never had fun and he has to sleep alone in a very uncomfortable bed in a small room but it's not the same when he is with his dad, he can sleep with him and his little bed is all comfy because there is a lot of plushies and a butterfly blanket so he liked being with his dad.

-" I w-want to draw well but I can't... "

Sunghoon was caressing his little dark hair while smiling totally melted by the cuteness of his son. The little boy, him, was struggling to keep his tears for him and was ready to throw another tantrum due to his frustration.

-" It's okay sweetheart. It doesn't matter to draw well or not. The most important is to put love and passion in what you do. "

He was now stroking the little boy's back to end up his sobs. He took him closer to his chest and start to whisper him some kind words and even sing a lullaby to calm him down.

-" No more coloring for today alright baby ? You're probably tired ... we'll take a nap okay my love ? "

Sunoo nodded and take his fox plushie then his dad took him not to his bed but to Sunghoon's giant bed. Sunoo happily snuggled under the blankets and search for his pacifier but he couldn't find it.

-" What are you looking for Sunoo ? "

-" My paci ... "

-" Aren't you to old for that ? "

Sunghoon sighed. He didn't really like the fact that his son still needs a pacifier but he knows that Sunoo needs it to cope with the different situation he faced during the day and the bad dreams he could face during his sleep.
However he wanted to his son to be less dependent on his pacifier.

-" I don't know where's your paci  sunshine but can you try to sleep without today ? "

-" I want it ... please "

After telling Sunoo to be a good boy and to don't move from the bed. Sunghoon went into a mission called " Finding the evil pacifier ". He searched under the couch, in the kitchen and everywhere the pacifier could be but he never find it.

He went up to his room kinda scared to tell to Sunoo that he couldn't find his precious pacifier.

-" Sunoo, I'm sorry I couldn't find... where did you find your paci ? "

Yes ... Sunoo had his paci in his mouth while smiling to his dad.
Sunghoon massaged his forehead before smiling back at his son even if he was kindly cursing at him in his mind.