9🧸

-" So what do you want to eat tonight kids ? "

-" Pizza ! "

-" Yeah Pizza ! "

Jungwon and Jeongwoo exclaimed both while happily jumping around the wooden table.

-" And you Sunoo what do you want to eat ? "

To be honest Sunoo had never ate pizza from his whole life so he didn't know what it was and feeling really comfortable with Jay's presence he told him.

Jay thought about it and decided to order both Pizza and chicken. He, then, made the kids washed their hands and set the table.

Sunoo and Jeongwoo were building a tower with blocks while Jungwon went to his room to take his big dinosaurs only to afterwards destroy the big tower.

It didn't take so long before the food arrived and the kids rushed to the dinning table.

Of course it wasn't easy to make the kids sit in peace when Jungwon and Jeongwoo wanted to sit both beside Sunoo.

Jay succeeded to settle down the argument by making Sunoo sit in the middle of Jungwon and Jeongwoo for the happiness of the two of them.

Jungwon's dad put little slices of pizza in his own plate and in Jeongwoo's and Jungwon's one too. He then served Sunoo with chicken but asked him if he wanted to try Pizza which Sunoo politely declined.

However the chicken didn't taste that good in Sunoo's mouth. It feel weird like it has no taste but he ate it because he was hungry.

However he didn't ate much.

Sunoo wasn't feeling good, he was tired maybe because he played too much with Jeongwoo who was a very active kid.

-" Sunoo are you okay ? You almost didn't touch
your food ? "

Sunoo nodded, he was feeling well at least he was just tired. Nothing much so Jay doesn't have to worry. Jeongwoo and Jungwon, after eating, went back to the couch to watch a movie and Sunoo had some difficulties to get up because of the tiredness.

Jay make sure that Sunoo reached the couch before washing the dishes. Sunoo's behavior seemed weird but he spend the whole afternoon by playing games with his son and Jeongwoo so he for sure would be tired.

He didn't surprise him when he saw that Sunoo fall fast asleep on the couch. Thankfully he was in a comfortable position so he didn't dare to disturb him for the moment.

He put the dishes back in the cupboard and cleaned the table where they had the dinner.

Finally he had some free time for himself, Jeongwoo and Jungwon were still watching the movie and Sunoo didn't move from his position.

He take off his phone from his jean's pocket and started texting his bestfriend, Jeongwoo's dad, known as Park Jihoon.

Park Jeongwol was a little boy who has 3 years old like Jungwon. They were both classmates in kindergarten and had an amazing teacher who was japanese.

Back then, Jay tried to flirt with him but the boy called Yoshinori make it really clear so they just became friends and he became friend with Park Jihoon et Choi Hyunsuk, Jeongwoo's parents and Yoshinori's bestfriends.