13🧸

Rain was pouring outside and onto the windows of the car. It was such a strange atmosphere that was taking place in the car. Sunoo was asleep in his car seat and Sunghoon was carefully driving along the damaged road he knew so well.

He tried to negociate with his ex the day before without any success. She was clear, she wanted to see Sunoo this week but she still promised him that he wouldn't be hurt physically.

She was probably scared of Heeseung now and that was such a relief for Sunghoon.

However Sunghoon wasn't relieved but he had to pretend to be calm and strong in front of Sunoo. He parked his car in the alley and gently took the sleeping little boy in his arms. He then walked to the front door and push the doorbell.

He heard someone shouting inside probably her ugly boyfriend asking her to open the door because he knew how much he hated a 3 years old boy.

-" You're late. "

-" I never said something about dropping him off at a certain hour. "

-" You always drop him off at 5pm, it's almost 8pm. "

-" I don't really give a fuck to be honest. "

-" You're so childish Sunghoon "

Childish ? Sunghoon being childish, that was probably the most funny thing he heard from her. He let out a giggle almost ready to leave without dropping Sunoo off to her.

-" That's... ironic coming from someone like you "

It was her turn to let out a sigh.

-" Can I least have my son ? "

Sunghoon faced her and took his time to warn her properly.

-" If I see another bruise or injury I'll take you to the court for child abuse and Heeseung will make sure to make your life a living hell. "

He knew that using Heeseung's name could make her realize how much she lack of human decency and her eyes didn't lie. A slight light of fear could be seen but soon she smiled to Sunghoon telling him that Sunoo was just a clumsy baby.

-" I'll say that I trust you for this one ... "

The woman take the sleeping boy in her arms. She could be a great actor in Sunghoon's opinion it was like she looked genuinely happy with Sunoo in her arms but all of this was fake.

It only could be fake and that thought made Sunghoon mad so he just walked away without turning back. He shouldn't have let his son wkth those people but regarding of the laws he would be the one guilty for breaking a contract.

But one day he was sure that justice will be done.

Another short chapter I know but school is keeping me really busy :(