Attack

3rd person pov.

It's been rather quiet recently and it was making Okami uncomfortable. She wondered what was going on, what was going to happen, when will it happen? But most importantly how would it effect their lives. The queen was almost about to give birth to her first son, yet she hadn't said a thing about what she'll name him.

Does this mean she won't name him, just like she never named her two other children that she had. Will she allow someone else to do that job for her, yet again. It made Okami feel sick to her stomach that the queen revues to give up just a bit of her time to name her own child. Okami wasn't exactly sure how she should handle this. She was given the name Okami by her eldest brother, Trent. So she didn't exactly know the protocol for this situation.

Okami sat on the bright green grass and watched her students carefully as they trained. Well it appeared that way, in reality her mind kept drifting off to the yet to be born prince of their clan. "SENSEI!!" that snapped her back into reality. She looked up to see her students surrounding her with concerned looks. "Are you okay?" "We've been calling you for at least four minutes." Said the twins. "Is something bothering you, sensei?" Naomi asked as she wondered what to do next.

Okami shook her head to rid of her previous thoughts as she quickly got to her feet. "It's nothing. My minds just been drifting off lately. Nothing you need to concern yourselves with." Okami reassured her students as she then began to walk away. "Training is done for today. Take a break you three!" Okami's students still looked worried as they watched their sensei walk away from them.

Okami was completely ignoring everything and everyone around her. Her mind went from one thing to the next and next and so on. From Ibiki proposing to Bella, to when and where her next meeting with Gaara might be. To her students training, to the new born coming soon. From her clan to all her friends in the shinobi village. And worst of all her family that she once had so long ago. It's a miracle she was able to withdraw all this till now. Any normal person would have been going mad by now, but Okami stayed calm and figured everything would work out on its own eventually. Some how. Hopefully.

Okami came by the park where she saw Ibiki and Bella having a picnic. She also noticed Gai, Kakashi and Asuma spying on them from the trees. Ibiki looked nervous as he rummaged through his pockets. Bella was calm and waited for him to finish what it was he wanted to do. Okami thought it be best to leave them be, unlike others. (Gai, Kakashi, Asuma I'm looking at you)

As Okami continued on her way she heard someone yell in pain. The voice sounded so familiar that it made Okami very worried. So she stopped moping around and ran to where the screaming was coming from. But what she found was an absolute nightmare. The queen of her clan just went into labor and no one else was around. Okami could smell the sent of the new born on its way and if she could smell him that ment other predators could too.

"My queen!! Are you alright?" Okami asked as she tried to help the woman walk. "The stupid thing is coming." Hissed the queen in pain. That comment made Okami's hart drop for a second, but she quickly recovered. "Your highness, we must get you to safety. Please climb on my back and hold on tightly." Okami said as she transformed into her wolf form. The queen did as the omega asked and held on the Okami's soft long fur as they hurried to the hospital.

The queen slowly walked into the hospital with some help from the young girl beside her. "Help! She's about to give birth!" Okami called out as a bunch of nurses came to help. Okami knew what was to come next. It always happens when a new member of their clan is born. Predators worse than an actual pack of wolves will soon be on their way, to eat the new born prince.

Okami walked out of the hospital and stood guard. Watching, waiting and listening for any sign of a threat. Ten minutes went by and still nothing, but that didn't mean they were in the clear just yet. A woman can be in labor for a few days, why did she have to remember that from training with that crazy gambling lady, Tsunade. Okami also listened to when the baby would be born, she waited for the faint cry of an infant in the hospital, but still nothing.