Shopping

Hinata's pov.

Me and Tenten walked to the Hyuuga compound, and snuck into it and straight to my room. "Huh, I expected your room to be covered in all sorts of things, but your room is very plain." Tenten said seprised. "Um, w-well my parents a-and el-elders are very strict about a-almost everything." I said above a whisper.

We gathered some clouths that don't really fit me, a fishnet undertop, a perpul shirt opened at the shoulders. Some tight dark short perpul pants and an old faded perpul skirt, and just before we left we got her some high length boots. Hopefully Okami likes this, because I don't think I have anything else that will fit her.

(Only the outfit not the swords or the headband around the waist)

Back at the hospital.
Sakura's pov.

It just hit me, we have no idea what Okami looks good in! "Hey Okami, what color do you look good in?" I asked. She seemed confused about my question. "What do you mean by what color?" she asked back, "A color is a color, that's all." she said like it was no big deal at all!

"You can't be serious, you have got to know what you look good in!" Ino said annoyed. "Come on." I said as I grabbed Ino, "We're going to ask our sensei's help!" I told her before she could say anything. We finally found Kakashi sensei he was with Gai sensei, Asuma sensei and that Ibiki proctor man in the BBQ restaurant.

"Mm, Sakura? What are you two doing here?" "We have a question for you Kakashi sensei." I told him. He seem confused, but nodded his head. "You know that wolf proctor girl Okami, right?" Ino asked, this got everyones attention, "What color does she look good in?" we both asked at the same time. "Color?" Kakashi sensei repeated, blinking. "I think it might be blue, same as her eyes." he went on.

"No no no, Kakashi. She'd look great in the color green!" Gai sensei said with confidence. "Or maybe even perpul?" Asuma sensei said more of a question than a answer with his hand on his chin. "Well to be honest, I can't really see Okami in anything unless it has fur." Ibiki joined in. "Yeah your right, I'm so used to seeing her in animal skin it be a little strange to see her in anything else." Asuma sensei agreed with Ibiki. The rest nodded their heads.

We went back to the hospital to find Kiba, Hinata and Tenten standing outside her room. "She's quickly changing." Tenten answered before we could ask. When she came out, Asuma was right she does look good in perpul.

Time skip.
At the market.
Okami's pov.

I watched as Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata ran around looking for "the right clothes" for me, well mostly Sakura and Ino. Just like me, Kiba was bord as hell. Tenten grabbed me and shoved clouths in my arms and puched me into the changing room. I heard Tenten talking to Kiba, "Make sure she looks good."

I came out with the outfit on, a red long sleeved long shirt, dark black pants that stopped above my ankle and orange shoes.