Missing you

3rd person pov.

Okami was meditating with her sister and her two other students. It was quiet and peaceful as they took slow calm breaths. They could hear their hearts beat in their chests. A light breeze blew by, making their hair dance. Their minds were calm and clear, well most of them. Okami may have looked calm her mind was somewhere else, or more accurately someone.

Okami couldn't help but think of a particular sand using shinobi. And she was finding it more and more difficult to not think of him. "Alright I believe that's enough training for today. Your all excused." Okami said as she stood up and stretched. "Thank you sensei." Kaden said as he and his brother rose from the ground. "I'm going to mom and dad for lunch. You boys wanna come?" Naomi asked as she went on ahead.

"Heck yeah! I'm starving!" Kaden said with excitement as he punched the air.
"Okami-sensei? Will you be joining us?" Kaden asked when he noticed that the older girl wasn't following them. "I won't be, sorry. For some strange reason my mind wasn't clear. So I'll be spending some time trying to figure out what's wrong." Okami explained as she went in the opposite direction.

She went deep into the woods for a long walk to figure out why she can't rid herself from the thought of Gaara. Why is he all I can think about? This is so frustrating! Okami thought as she ran her hand through her long soft hair. Then an image of the sand user popped back into her thoughts, smiling brightly at her. Her cheeks began to heat up at the image of him. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stop thinking of him!" She scolded herself as she shook her head.

Back at the hidden sand.

Gaara was training with his one and only student, Matsuri. He wanted to help her as much as he could since in a few more days he won't be her mentor anymore. So he worked her to the bone. Before he knew it the sun was setting, "That will be all. We will continue tomorrow same time as always." Gaara said as he began to walk back home. "O-okay Gaara-sensei." Matsuri said as she got up and began to dust herself off as she went on her way home.

As Gaara went on his way, his mind began to drift. He looked up at the scattered stars that spread across the night sky. Those stars remind me of the way Okami's eyes lite up when she and I spent time together after the wedding. Gaara thought as he went inside his house were his siblings were waiting for him to join them for dinner. They all sat around the table and ate their meals. Tamari and Kankuro were both chatting and enjoying each others company. Once done, Tamari washed the dishes, Kankuro dried them and Gaara put them away, using his sand, of course.

Tamari stretched her sore limbs letting out a sigh of relief. "Alright now that that's done.." she began before turning her attention towards her youngest brother, "what's on your mind,Gaara?" She asked. "What do you mean?" Gaara asked not understanding. "We called your name like three times over dinner and you didn't respond. Is something wrong?" Kankuro explained concerned for his brother. I didn't even realize. Gaara thought as he felt somewhat ashamed of his actions.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can help. There's no need to keep it to yourself. We're your siblings and I for one don't want things to go back to how they were. Please don't shut us out of your life." Tamari said with a sad expression on her face. Her words took both her brothers by surprise. "Well ever since we got back I keep remembering my promise I made to her. And I can't get it out of my head." Gaara said as he once again remembered the night of the wedding. "What should I do?" He asked.

"What promise?" Tamari asked. "And who is this her your talking about?" Kankuro asked as he smirked at his younger brother. "I made a promise to Okami that I'd become strong. That way she doesn't have to keep worrying about her siblings or anyone else getting hurt or worse. She always risk her life for others and it was starting to get to her. So I promised to be strong so she doesn't have to fight alone anymore." Gaara explained. "Aawww!" Tamari squealed with a blush on her face. "Oh la la la~." Kankuro sang as his smirk only grew.