Gaara And Okami Meet Again.

3rd person pov.

It was time for the tenth question, but Naomi was to scared of what her sensei did to those kids. She kept her eyes on Okami to make sure nothing like that happens again. A guy standing up interrupted her thoughts, she turned to see what was going on.

She was so confused she looked at Kaden who gave her hand signals explaining what was happening. She was so shocked about what was going know she almost had a haert attack when she heard someone slam their hand on the table. She looked where it came from to see the blonde from before.

He made a great speech about never giving up. She was very inspired by him. Okami looked at Naruto with no emotion "*sigh* Ibiki I do believe that none of the candidates are going to quit now, so just give it a rest."Okami said looking at him.

"Okay, you always take the fun out of everything, I was hoping that would have been gone."Ibiki said really not to pleased by this." Okay, you all pass."

"Huh."everyone that was left said together."Wait, what do you mean by we all pass." asked Sakura. "Yeah, what about the tenth question."asked Ino." There never was. Ibiki just loves making genin show their true colors, by messing with their heads."Okami said now standing next to him.

Just as Ibiki was about to say something, someone burst through the window with a banner."Hello everyone, don't start celebrating because I'm your next practor." "Anko, your early. Again." said Ibiki as he walked to the front. "And as loud mouth as ever."Okami said from behind him. "Okami!! Wow look at that, still with the animal skin clouths, huh." Anko said as she wrapped her arm around Okami's neck.

Okami just rolled her eyes. "There's a lot more than I thought there'd be, Ibiki you let all of them pass? You must be losing your touch." "Or this years candidates are just stronger." Ibiki said defending himself. "Well when I'm done with them not even half will survive."Anko said."Alright, your sensei's will tell you where to find me for the next part of the Chunin exams."she said as she jumped out of the window.

Gaara's pov.

I was still confused by this Okami girl, she's a jonin at that age. I will have to keep an eye on her. Though that is going to be hard with her being a practor and me busy with the exam. That look in her eyes after she shot ice at those candidates, I'll see what else I can find out about her.

After all of that we would have the second test the next day. I decided to go to that water stream in the woods that she showed me. I don't know why, but I really hoped that she would be there. As I walked into the woods I take the path she showed me, I puched the branches and twigs away.

I saw the beautiful stream again, I looked to the side of the stream and saw something move. I looked at a bush and see it was moving. I used my sand and grabbed whatever it was and saw a black wolf pup with white stripes here and there.

(just pretend it's a pup)

"That is rude of you Gaara, that pup was abandoned by his pack." said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Okami with her arms crossed. She was glaring daggers at me. "Put. Him. Down." she said glaring even harder.