The Oka Clan

Okami's pov.

Everyone gathered around as Anko explained how the test will work. Once everyone was giving out the paperwork, I looked around I knew that she was here but where? As I was looking for her I spotted Gaara looking at me.

I gave him a small barely noticeable smile. He nodded his head and looked at the paper in his hands. Out of nowhere a puff of smoke caught my attention. Lord third's grandson and his friends were messing around. Anko went to take care of it, but the next thing I know is all three of them are surrounding me!

"We want to interview you first before we interview anyone!!" yelled all three of them at once. I blinked "Huh? Forgive me for asking but who are these two, I am only aware of Konohamaru." I said looking at the little girl and glasses boy. "You mean you didn't hear our interdiction!!??"

I reached up to my ears and pulled out earplugs. "Anko gets almost as loud as Gai when she is to excited, so I tend to have these just in case."I said looking at them. "OKAMI!!!" someone yelled in the distance."Oh no. Hey kids how about you interview someone else, it appears I have business to take care of."I said.

As I turned to look at who yelled I see Sheara Okanashi. She had long brown hair and eyes but she had no respect for anyone not even herself. She had animal skin top that only covers her chest. A animal skin skirt that doesn't close very well, she had some rope tied up some fabric. Fur on her wrist and right hip and beads around her neck and wrist.

Konohamaru and his friend Udan's eyes almost popped out of their heads

Konohamaru and his friend Udan's eyes almost popped out of their heads. Okami noticed and quickly covered their eyes, she saw Kaden and Koda were covering each others eyes. "Sheara can you not reveal so much skin in front of kids?" I asked as I pushed Konohamaru and Udan behind me. "Who cares about little brats, I came all the way over here to tell you the intire clan is coming in two days."she said as she flicked her hair.

My eyes widen slightly," What, but I was told they would come over six days. Not to mention only twelve members not the intire clan." I said."Woops. Oh and Lord Guge said you had to hunt at least three wild bour." I knew no matter what I do I still had to do it. "Very well..."Anko put a hand on my shoulder. "Sorry but she still has some work to do, once she's done she can go hunting."

"Whatever." Sheara walked away. "Sensei, is she gone?" Kaden asked still covering Koda's eyes with Koda covering his. Naomi giggled at them, "Yes, you can open your eyes now." she answered for me. I let out a heavy sigh "She still gets on your nerves?" asked Koda. I nodded as a response. "What clan are you from?" "What do you call that jutsu were you shift into a huge wolf?" "How are you a sensei?" "What village are you from?" I raised my hand to stop Konohamaru and his friends.

"I am from the Oka clan, we call it wolf take over, in our clan we have a habit of getting things done sooner than shinobi and our village is called the Hidden Fang village."I answered. "Hidden Fang? Never heard of it."Moegi said raising an eyebrow. "That's because it's an actual HIDDEN village."Koda said rather bored."Only the five kage know's of it's whereabouts." "Why?" "That's a story for another day."I said as politely as I could.

"Once we let all of them in the forest I'll go hunt." I said looking at Anko. She mearly nodded walking back to the table. "Naomi, Koda, Kaden I would like to have a word with you."I said walking to the side."What is it sensei?" asked Koda. I pulled out three bags and gave each one a bag.

"You are not to open until you have a hiding place, and don't worry both lord third and Anko looked through them and your allowed to have it in this test."I said walking past them before they could ask anything.

Gaara's pov

I saw her give bags to her students, as she also said they were aloud to use whatever is inside. I couldn't help but glance at her every now and then. There was just something about her that...I can't explain. Is this a jutsu she placed on me? Or have I lost it?

Whatever the reason, she held my interest. She looked rather bothered that her clan was coming, what could be the reason behind that? And why is she the only one who has to hunt?

I saw her sat down on the grass getting a scroll out and placed it in front of her. The next thing I know there's a puff of smoke and piles and piles of paper around her. "Whoa!? Okami not even the Hokage has this much paperwork in one day." said the darked haired woman, Anko.

"I know, but not all of this is my paperwork."she said with a groun. "Then who's is it?" "The girl that was just here."Okami said."Why are you doing her work for her!?" asked Anko shocked. "If I refuse I will get punish and I will no longer be able to be my students sensei."Okami answered disappointed.

"Huh, are you serious!? You worked harder than Gai to get where you are, and their ganna just take it away like you mean nothing to them!?" Anko shrieked with her fists in the air. "Must you always be so loud?" Okami said removing her hands from her ears. "Well I'm sorry, but your clan is driving me crazy!! First I find out one of your teammates is a wolf when we met, then I find out your great grandfather helped capture the one and nine tails. Oh and you always have to wair fur or animal skin!!!"

"You done?" Okami asked raising her eyebrows. "Almost, then you fight Itachi AND Orochimaru and your still in one piece! Know I'm done." Anko said taking deep breaths. "Yes, and it cost me the life of my teammates, my king and his daughter in law and grandson. I also lost the right to look my own student in the eyes." Okami said looking down to the ground.

She fought both Itachi Uchiha and Orochimaru a legend dary Sanin. Just who is this Okami Okatashi? I thought looking around I saw the last Uchiha glaring at her in anger."She lost her teammates by Itachi and Orochimaru?" asked someone "I kind of feel sorry for her."said another.

When I looked again more than half of the contenders were giving her sad looks. It annoyed me that they were looking at her like that, it's clear that she doesn't need it. She's been through enough, even though she hids it.

T. B. C.