The Chunin Exams

3rd person pov.

Naomi, Koda and Kaden were waiting for their sensei at the academy entrance. As they a waited her arrival they saw many shinobi enter, and watched them closely. One team got their attention more than the others. The only hidden sand team.

As time went by another team got their attention, a team of the last Uchiha, a loud mouth blonde and a fan girl. They heard stories of the Uchiha clan and had an incident with Itachi Uchiha. That didn't go well at all, many were wounded.

Their sensei finally showed up with no emotion on her face. She walked right past them, they ran after her and walked behind her. They saw a group full of shinobi se rounding what seemed to be a fight. Okami walked past them as well, her students following.

When they got to the right room Okami stopped and turned to her students. "Know listen, behind this door are shinobi from all over, and we don't know what they are capable of. And the practors are not going easy on you just because you're kids are you sure you want to take part in the chunin exams." Okami said looking them in the eyes.

"This might be the only way to get the pack to see we aren't little kids anymore." Kaden said with a big grin. "Yeah, we got to prove that no matter what age or rank you can make a big difference." Koda said, his arms crossed and a confident look on his face. Naomi nodded in agreement with her teammates.

Okami still had no expression on her face as she stepped aside. Her students walked through the door with her walking behind scanning the room full of people. Everyone was watching them as they sat at a nearby table. Just then the door opened again to reveal team 7.

While they were making a ruckus Okami walked to them. "Hey your Kakashi's team aren't you?" she asked once she was in front of the rookie nine. "Your that wolf that turned into a girl!!!" yelled a blonde boy.

"And your very loud, please keep it down my students and I get very aggressive when things get to loud for our liking." she said as she walked away. "Hold it."she looked over her shoulder at the Uchiha."Your a so called sensei, what are you doing here?"he asked. She looked ahead and walked away,"You'll see." she stated as she walked to the front of the classroom.

And looked at all the shinobi in the room. A buff of smoke and a bunch hidden leaf shinobi stood around her."Alright you runts shut up, the first test of the chunin exams has began."Ibiki said. He looked to his left his eyes widen.

"Been a long time..Ibiki sensei."Okami said as she looked at the man."Hey, Okami is that really you?" asked a man with a cloth over his nose. "Wow, look how you grown, haha."said the guy next him. Okami turned to look at them."Hey Izumo, Kotetso."

"Hey, what's going on!!" asked someone. "Yeah who is that girl."asked another."Sensei what's going on, why are you still here."asked Koda."Yeah I thought you left."said Kaden.

"You never told them, did you Okami, their your students?" Ibiki asked looking at her. "I see after five years you haven't changed, what a relief."he said sarcastically, she mearly rolled her eyes at him. "I gave them the chance to give up and walk away, but they wouldn't."Okami replied looking far away from them.

Ibiki understood why she wasn't looking at them,she didn't want them to see how traumatizing she can be."I am Okami and this is Ibiki we will be your practers for the first test, however I will be your practer for the entire chunin exams."Okami said with a serious face looking at the shinobi.

"WHAAT!!" everyone in the room yelled at the top of their lungs. All but Gaara, although he was just as surprised that she was a practor. "How, she isn't any older than a genin."someone else asked.

"True, yet unlike all of you I am ranked a jonin." Okami said still as calm as can be. "Enough questions, let's start."Ibiki said glaring at the candidates.

Time skip.

Once everyone was seated Ibiki and Okami began explaining."Naomi, Koda and Kaden, do not expect any help from me. I may be your sensei but right now I am far from being a sensei to anyone."Okami worned her students as she sat on the table at the front.

As they began to write answers on the paper, Koda used chacra ears to listen to what people mumble. Your probably thinking why aren't the practer stopping him from cheating, well the only way to see the ears is by the saringan.

Naomi used her keen wolf eyes to see what the guy in front of her on the right was writing. He looked like he knew all the answers a little to well. As for Kaden he did the same as his brother, but he also gave hand signals to help.

There were already a few people gone but that didn't stop them. All of a sudden ice formed around three members so they couldn't move at all. Everyone was looking at the kids covered in ice with shocked faces.

"You three...are out."said a voice coming from the front. Everyone looked ahead to see ice coming from Okami's legs."What the..hell..is this."asked one of the people frozen."It's my jutsu, only a selected few in my clan can form ice out of thin air."Okami answered his question.

"Know get out."Okami said glaring at them as the ice went away just as fast as it appeared. The three didn't argue but hurried out of there."You could've used a knife." Ibiki said looking at his student. "Where's the fun in that."Okami said glancing at him.

Kaden swallowed the lump in his throat. Koda felt the sweat rolling down his face."This is going to be a lot harder than I thought."Naomi whispered as she looked at her sensei."Let's continue, shall we?" asked Okami with a dark look in her eyes.

T. B. C.