chapter 36

Gaara's pov.

I was in an important meeting, I remained silent while the council men spoke amongst themselves. An organization called the Akatsuki came up, apparently their after jenchuriki. And because of that, security was more strict than ever before. Akatsuki.. Where have I heard that name before? I thought as we all dismissed ourselves and went our own way. I went back to my office to continue with my work.

Time skip.

The sun was low in the horizon, casting a brilliant, bright, golden orange color in the sky. I finished all of my work so I just sat, relaxed and enjoyed the few minutes of peace. It was very quiet. I wonder what Okami is doing right now. I thought as I noticed something flying in the sky, above the village. It looked like a huge bird of some sort. Hmm I wonder...

Elsewhere.
Bella's pov.

(This is what Bella is wearing now, I personally love it! What do you guys think)

It's been almost a complete three years since Naruto went to train with Jiraiya. Almost three years since me and Ibiki have been married. Almost three years for Okami and her siblings to be free. And it's been two months since I've been pregnant! I just found out a few days ago, and I still have yet to tell anyone. Well actually Tsunade knows since she's the one who took my tests and told me, but I don't know how to tell anyone, especially Ibiki!

At the moment both Naruto and Sakura were facing Kakashi to see just how much stronger they've become. I was sitting in a tree with Jiraiya watching them fight it out. If Okami saw them now, I have no doubt she'd want to fight them herself. I thought as the sun got lower and lower in the horizon. As time went both Naruto and Sakura exceeded my expectations and they even ended up tricking Kakashi in the most ironic way ever to get the bells. I couldn't stop laughing at how he panicked all because of a stupid porn novel.

"Well what do you think Kakashi? How'd they do?" I smirked at him as he slightly glared at me. "I know that tone in your voice all to well Bella. Not. Funny." He said sternly. That only made me burst out laughing even more. "Well I gatta get home before Ibiki gets worried." I said as I waved goodbye and left to go back home. On my way I feel something scratching at my leg. I looked down and saw a forest messagenger wolf trying to get my attention.

"Oh hello Fierce. You have a letter for me?" I asked as I opened his pouch to get the letter out. It was a letter from Okami asking how things are and what was new. "Come along Fierce, I'll give you something to eat and you can rest for the night at my place before going back tomorrow morning. How's that sound?" I asked as the little dark chocolate brown wolf waved his tail happily up at me. We got home and the smell of Hong Shou Rou was in the air.

"I'm home!" I called out as I made my way to the kitchen where I saw my husband was busy plating our food. "Hey! I was beginning to think you won't make it." He told me as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Well I'm here now, and I'm starting." I mumbled in his back muscles. He let out a chuckle before turning around and planting a kiss on my forehead. "Then it's a good thing the foods ready. So you want to eat or continue cuddling me?" He asked, smiling smugly at me. "Eat." Was all I said as I let him go and grab a plate before taking a seat at the couch. Ibiki let out a disappointed groan, before following, sitting next to me. The food looked great, but the smell was even greater is twice as strong as it usually was, thanks to my pregnancy.

I wolfed my meal down in a hurry confusing Ibiki as he blinked at me

I wolfed my meal down in a hurry confusing Ibiki as he blinked at me. "Umm you alright there Bell?" He asked, calling me by my nickname. We're alone. No one's around. No one will bother us. And he noticed how my appetite has grown. Nows the best change I've got to tell him. I thought as I placed my dishes in the sink, still trying to figure out what I should do. "Bell? You can tell me anything. What's wrong?" He asked as he now stood behind me wrapping his arms around my smaller body.

I slowly turned so I was facing him and hid my face in his chest. "I-I got some interesting news a few days ago, but I don't now if you'll like it." I admitted truthfully. "I won't get mad." He assured me. "Remember how I was rather sick a while ago? Well I went to Tsunade for help and.." His grip on me tightened. "And?" He asked, his voice filled with worry. "And sh-she told me that that I-I'm pregnant." I told him. He let go of me and looked me in the eye. "What?" He asked wanting to make sure he heard me correctly. "I said I'm.. pregnant. Me and you are gonna be.. parents."

He let me go of and took a few steps back. "Are.. are you absolutely positive?" He asked as he leaned on the couch behind him. "I made her take the test three times. Not only that but I um.." I froze not really knowing how to explain further. "What?" "It's a wolf thing. We're able to smell when someone is expecting. And I wasn't sure if I was the one giving off the smell until Tsunade told me, and now I know without a doubt. I am pregnant, Ibiki. Are you disappointed?" I asked as I looked at him sheepishly.

"Disappointed? Why would I be disappointed?" Asked as he grabbed my waist. "We're gonna be parents!!" He yelled in excitement as he spun me around in the air with the happiest smile on his face. "I couldn't be happier." He said as he softly placed his hand on my stomach. "I can't wait to meet our kid." He told me lovingly. "Same here." I smiled as I kissed him happily. Suddenly I'm thrown over his shoulder as he walked to our room. "Ibiki!? Put me down!" I yelled through a giggle. "Not happening." He said devilishly

Time skip.

After struggling a lot to get out of my husband's grasp I was finally able to write to my niece.

Dear Okami

I have pretty exciting news. I'm expecting! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you, your siblings and your two students. We've already been thinking of names, can you please give an opinion. If it's a girl: Bethany (Beth for short), Jade or Yuri. If it's a boy: Hibiki, Yubiki (pronounced you-biki), Shougiyo or Haru. But we'll know for sure which would best once the little one is born.

Your beloved aunt
Bella

As I finished I felt very strong muscular arms wrapping around me, yet again. "Ibiki, haven't you gotten your fill yet?" I asked as my face got warm. "No not really. Because right now I have a few more needs." He whispered in my ear before picking me up bridle style and returning to our room. "IBIKI!!" I felt somewhat sorry for our neighbors.

T. B. C.